Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Just plain strawberries or the jam? I tried making a recipe that used strawberries, sugar and vodka and it is awful. I have a gallon of that :poop: and still haven't figured out what to do with it. I am thinking I need to blenderize it with some sprite and some fruit or something.

I have various special clear liquid here. I think I still have twobig bottles of everclear from the last case we bought.

special clear liquid doesn't come from a store.

A guy brought us strawberry mason jars that were 30 years old. It was awesome!
    Very memorable evening.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    special clear liquid doesn't come from a store.

A guy brought us strawberry mason jars that were 30 years old. It was awesome!
    Very memorable evening.

Well, that's what I did wrong. The vodka did not work well at all. The berries were nasty and the vodka tastes like paint thinner. I am not throwing it out though as I am sure we can make something KILLER out of it some day! LOL! I don't have my still yet so can't make my own special liquid. I have been promised one but I doubt I will ever get it. I have a lot of other fruit I can "snack" on though. The plums and apricots are extremely good for stress relief, sore throat relief (they numb it) and whatever ails you. I don't even remember what all is in the cabinets at this point. I just know every time hubby opens one looking for something, he is sure he is in the liquor store. I tell him it is bartering material in case we have the SHTF experience.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :bs:

If it was that good you wouldn't remember it...

QFT!!! Kind of like my blonde friend that doesn't remember trying to show us the heart tattoo on one of her cheeks. She showed us all of her cheeks but we never did see the tattoo. And I do mean ALL of her cheeks! We told her she is not allowed to wear shorts to bonfires anymore.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    QFT!!! Kind of like my blonde friend that doesn't remember trying to show us the heart tattoo on one of her cheeks. She showed us all of her cheeks but we never did see the tattoo. And I do mean ALL of her cheeks! We told her she is not allowed to wear shorts to bonfires anymore.

Bonfire this weekend! :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom