Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Long story, but it had to with a certain movie involving cowboys. NOT an appropriate movie to watch if you are trying to get a girl to sleep with you. Not a movie to watch at all if you are a straight man
    Interesting. But he DID get into your knickers so, overall, that's a win for him. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That was at a point in my life where pretty much anyone could get into my knickers. So long as I got to leave when we were done and never be heard from again. It was nice having a bunch of one hitter quitters
    Lots of people go through that phase. For some people that encompasses their entire life. That's kinda sad.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I didn't really eat my horse RNR. I'm just ****ing with you. But I did eat horse meat twice and liked it

I've eaten it before and it isn't half bad. I have no issues with people eating any kind of meat to be honest. The meat we choose not to eat is purely a cultural thing. Other people think we're weird for eating cows and pigs. Meat's meat. I wouldn't eat my handsome stud, Domino, or anything but that's because I'm in love with him

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lots of people go through that phase. For some people that encompasses their entire life. That's kinda sad.
    Man when I was bouncing at clubs (just part time job for excitement), I ****ed so many girls I lost count. I'm truly lucky that my dick didn't fall off and I didn't catch anything. Made sure I got regular tests just to be safe. I was living life like there was no tomorrow because there might not have been. I'm glad those days are past me. It seemed at the time that I had soo many friends and was constantly with a companion, but I look back and realize it was the loneliest time of my life. Real Life is more than just having a warm body next to you in he morning.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've eaten it before and it isn't half bad. I have no issues with people eating any kind of meat to be honest. The meat we choose not to eat is purely a cultural thing. Other people think we're weird for eating cows and pigs. Meat's meat. I wouldn't eat my handsome stud, Domino, or anything but that's because I'm in love with him
    Is that what SNS calls it?! :lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Man when I was bouncing at clubs (just part time job for excitement), I ****ed so many girls I lost count. I'm truly lucky that my dick didn't fall off and I didn't catch anything. Made sure I got regular tests just to be safe. I was living life like there was no tomorrow because there might not have been. I'm glad those days are past me. It seemed at the time that I had soo many friends and was constantly with a companion, but I look back and realize it was the loneliest time of my life. Real Life is more than just having a warm body next to you in he morning.

QFT. A lot of us have to go through that phase to see the truth in those words though. I know I did. And I never had a warm body next to me in the morning. I usually left after they passed out. Hope none of them wanted breakfast :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom