Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    lmao There was only once you sent me part 2 of a 2 part text, part 1 stayed in your head i think. lol

What is retirement.

I have so much to do this week. I should not have slept in till 9:00 and sit here on ingo. I gotta have my ingo fix. What is a life.

Yep sorry bro. I don't even realize it. Whenever you come over this way again hit me up.

CM your not retired you just think you are. Your breed is a rare one! My father in law is the same. You know nothing else except back breaking 24/7 style work and even in your retirement your still working. Kindof like a chicken with its head cutoff how it still runs around.
    when I had to finally admit I was inadequate for my last real job, due to my health could have gotten a teammate killed possibly if I had an episode (not saying you are), I was in a real funk for a little over a year. I was angry at the whole world and I didn't have as much money as I was use to having to blow. I didn't really know how to be a full time husband or fahr because I had been out of the country most of 2.5 years. Plus I still was missing the military that I was medically retired from and thought this new career was my way of having that back. It was a rough transition. But I made it.

ine day hopefully before you die working on some friends A/c because your such a good guy, reality smacks you upside the head and you chill with you family and accept and enjoy your retirement. You'll always miss the work and extra cash, but I've seen your grand babies and they are worth more than gold.
    Feel free reed to kick me in the balls
    for preaching :): actually that would be :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Off to Wheatfield to visit my parents and cousins that are in town. I am hoping to get some fresh blueberries while I'm down there.

Have a great day and stay dry! I know they had taken the rain out of our forecast so I watered everything last night. Sure looks like it is going to rain to me though!

BBL

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good morning Snap. Anything good on for you today?

Recovering from yesterday's migraine and studying for my Medical Terminology midterm. And I'm on doggy thunder patrol. Two of my little guys don't like storms, so I've been keeping them calm since the wee hours of the morning.

How about you?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can't type on this phone worth a ****! My thumbs are too big and hard to control what they hit. Then the phone auto corrects some words into non words or the wrong words and you end up with a hit mess of a post thanks for bearing with me :):

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yep sorry bro. I don't even realize it. Whenever you come over this way again hit me up.

CM your not retired you just think you are. Your breed is a rare one! My father in law is the same. You know nothing else except back breaking 24/7 style work and even in your retirement your still working. Kindof like a chicken with its head cutoff how it still runs around.
    when I had to finally admit I was inadequate for my last real job, due to my health could have gotten a teammate killed possibly if I had an episode (not saying you are), I was in a real funk for a little over a year. I was angry at the whole world and I didn't have as much money as I was use to having to blow. I didn't really know how to be a full time husband or fahr because I had been out of the country most of 2.5 years. Plus I still was missing the military that I was medically retired from and thought this new career was my way of having that back. It was a rough transition. But I made it.

ine day hopefully before you die working on some friends A/c because your such a good guy, reality smacks you upside the head and you chill with you family and accept and enjoy your retirement. You'll always miss the work and extra cash, but I've seen your grand babies and they are worth more than gold.
    Feel free reed to kick me in the balls
    for preaching :): actually that would be :(

That's cool. I caught onto it a little later on, no biggie. Just let me know if you're still good about the anvil.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Recovering from yesterday's migraine and studying for my Medical Terminology midterm. And I'm on doggy thunder patrol. Two of my little guys don't like storms, so I've been keeping them calm since the wee hours of the morning.

How about you?

I think this will be a quiet day, just a couple of quick errands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom