mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    if they let me bear and school I can tell you what would happen ... Either they'd behave. I'd go nuts and leave. Or I'd go nuts and start spanking them and wind up in jail and on the news. I hope I'd take #2 :):

I did it for a couple of years but got tired of the BS. It really made me crazy to see some of the things that go on with the way kids are taught (or not being taught) various subjects. It's no wonder they can't make change or read. The high school kids that were the most obnoxious are now kids that I still talk to. One worked with me at the Christmas tree farm and calls me mom. Hubby and I were out on the bike one day and I saw him and yelled at him...he yelled back "Hi mom" and hubby just gave me a look. I told him that I had adopted that kid and he just shook his head. Now he knows who gets some of those cookies when I have to bake my new son's favorites and then go to town.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That was genius !! Pretty much the way I believe but it would be nice to have more book smarts sometimes. I'm not a dummy (I have a bachelors degree) but if you don't use it you lose it kindof thing!

I believe I have heard that theory before somewhere. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom