Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    here is the Colt i picked up last night.......1919 1903 Hammerless 32ACP....

bf2sgg.jpg
    Sweet! I had one I saved from further deterioration and refinished. Sold it because the guy just had to have it. Regret ever since

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    kinda like sweat pants years ago. Nice for lounging around the house, working out etc. Not to wear out in public for everyday wear.

I'm miserable in my to tight jeans because I need to lose a few pounds.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Glad to see you made it, Sam. Uh, is it ok to ask what procedure? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business.

I had two large water cysts that needed to be removed. A golf ball sized one on my stomach and a marble sized one on my chest. The one on my stomach was BIG and is strarting to hurt like hell.

Wife just got home with my drugs.:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I had two large water cysts that needed to be removed. A golf ball sized one on my stomach and a marble sized one on my chest. The one on my stomach was BIG and is strarting to hurt like hell.

Wife just got home with my drugs.:rockwoot:

Glad to hear everything went well Sam. I had a golf ball sized lipoma removed from my armpit 14 years ago. The doctor told my husband he thought I had one in the other armpit and would probably be back, but I have never been able to feel it so I don't know what he was feeling. The one he removed went from tiny and almost unable to be felt to golf ball size in a matter of two weeks so it scared me.

Take those meds and get a good nap. Anesthesia makes me want to just sleep for hours.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    now I remember what I did all day when I didn't work. well all morning until hubby gets up. I sit and watch court tv shows and :lmfao:

these people are crazy

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    now I remember what I did all day when I didn't work. well all morning until hubby gets up. I sit and watch court tv shows and :lmfao:

these people are crazy

You really have to wonder how much of that stuff is staged...I know there are a lot of nutty people out there, but some of that is just crazy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom