Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My tomato plants are doing awesome. The chicken wire cages are the best thing I ever did. Keeps the critters away from the maters and supports the plants enough that I don't have to tie them to the stakes. Oh, and Leo says hi. :)

tomatoes.jpg

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    My tomato plants are doing awesome. The chicken wire cages are the best thing I ever did. Keeps the critters away from the maters and supports the plants enough that I don't have to tie them to the stakes. Oh, and Leo says hi. :)

View attachment 29852

Looks good, I have my garden surrounded by chicken wire with my tomats along the ouside so they can lean against it. Great stuff.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    For the past two years, we've had raccoons or something snacking on the tomatoes. I'd come out in the morning and find 3-4 half-eaten tomatoes on the deck railing. This year I pulled the pots in so that they are about 18" away from the railing, and I added the chicken wire.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    For the past two years, we've had raccoons or something snacking on the tomatoes. I'd come out in the morning and find 3-4 half-eaten tomatoes on the deck railing. This year I pulled the pots in so that they are about 18" away from the railing, and I added the chicken wire.
    Sounds like squirrels, I've been fighting them for 3 years now.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

View attachment 29852

:rockwoot: I need to check on mine. I made baskets out of pasture fence, and they seem to be working pretty well.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I like your sig-line.
    lol That's his response when I asked everyone to talk me out of buying this:

23ie0qw.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Uh Oh, my wife is starting to prepare some insanely complicated recipe and it looks like she's going to expect me to finish it for her because she's going to be leaving. I can pretty much guarantee this won't end well. I can cook when I want to, but I can't do recipes. I just use the sniff and sample method and keep working at it til it tastes good or I have to throw it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom