Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was the ONLY white person on my street in Thailand. I didn't ever even see another white person within miles of my building. I never even saw one on my bus route. You can imagine my surprise when I had to talk to the Mormons who biked to my apartment on one of my days off. :laugh:

mormon-missionaries.jpg
    I was gonna ask if that was you on the left. Guess not :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was the ONLY white person on my street in Thailand. I didn't ever even see another white person within miles of my building. I never even saw one on my bus route. You can imagine my surprise when I had to talk to the Mormons who biked to my apartment on one of my days off. :laugh:

mormon-missionaries.jpg

I had two Mormoms who knocked on my door last year.Two women so no ties.
    They are everywhere!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was gonna ask if that was you on the left. Guess not :):
    That was just a photo from Google. So the answer is no, not me.
    I had two Mormoms who knocked on my door last year.Two women so no ties.
    They are everywhere!
    Yep. I couldn't believe that they were in a really "Thai" neighborhood. I thought that they would be in locations where they could talk to foreigners or bilingual Thais. I asked the guys if they spoke any Thai and they said virtually none. I don't know how effective you could be when you don't even speak the same language. :dunno:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Wallet has now been introduced into the cop photo thread. I think that the wallet story has just as many holes as this one. On a related note, I got notification from the court today that the INGO member who previously owned Wallet has now completed his probation.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yep. I couldn't believe that they were in a really "Thai" neighborhood. I thought that they would be in locations where they could talk to foreigners or bilingual Thais. I asked the guys if they spoke any Thai and they said virtually none. I don't know how effective you could be when you don't even speak the same language. :dunno:

The ones who showed up to my doors were French and it took them a while to explain that they were actually Mormons.I thought they were lost and wanted directions or something.
    I heard they have to stay 2 years abroad as missionaries so that give them time to learn the language.
    I heard an American Mormon who spoke French quite fluenty.At least it's a skill they can bring back home.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wallet has now been introduced into the cop photo thread. I think that the wallet story has just as many holes as this one. On a related note, I got notification from the court today that the INGO member who previously owned Wallet has now completed his probation.

Just saw it. :):
    I didn't undertsand a single thing about this thread. :n00b:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I speak Thai.
    Benjamin franklin *****

how was that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom