Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I thought of SD45 today. I actually saw a midget panhandler today on the side of an INTERSTATE!!!

There is a place in Pittsburgh on I376 where the traffic is always backed up before crossing the bridge. There are small pull offs on the left for disabled vehicles. There was actually a midget there with a sign & a cup. He was doing well, saw 3 or 4 people drop money while waiting for traffic to move.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I think he is just making you feel welcome here in SD45's absence. I hope he isn't in jail.
    Where's that mother****er at anyway? Being in jail would be like a vacation to him... He'd be running around yelling "M'ere boy, I wanna show you something" All night!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought of SD45 today. I actually saw a midget panhandler today on the side of an INTERSTATE!!!

There is a place in Pittsburgh on I376 where the traffic is always backed up before crossing the bridge. There are small pull offs on the left for disabled vehicles. There was actually a midget there with a sign & a cup. He was doing well, saw 3 or 4 people drop money while waiting for traffic to move.

You should have asked for his number so SD could contact him and sign him up for work!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Where's that mother****er at anyway? Being in jail would be like a vacation to him... He'd be running around yelling "M'ere boy, I wanna show you something" All night!!!

His wife took him to Mexico for a big family vacation. He figured he'd be in the Mexican jail before the week was done.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

If it was only a she midget, we could have lined up a job lead for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom