• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Don't get me started on taxes. I just got a letter that they are going to/trying to create a hud zone to pay for this 16 tech corridor they have created.:rolleyes:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I said you not your company:rolleyes:

How does the city pay the players?:dunno:
    First I am my business. If the business goes under I loose my house, literally. borrowed against the house to start and buy into the company.

the city through taxes pays the "colts" to play in the stadium. that 1% food and beverage tax. don't forget we are still pay 1% food and beverage tax for the old RCA dome too.:n00b:

The colts pay no rent/event fees to play in the dome. They get 100% of all concessions, ticket, and merchandise sold in the dome during a colts game. The CIB pays to operate the colts pro shop in the stadium while the colts get 100% of sales from that year round. (Superbowl excluded that money went to the NFL)

also;

If you and I wanted to, say for example, host a monster truck rally in Lucas oil stadium. They colts get 50% of our gross ticket sales. :spend: the also get 100% of all concessions sold during the event. :spend: Makes it hard to make money when you put on an event. when the only money you are guaranteed is merchandise sales.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    First I am my business. If the business goes under I loose my house, literally. borrowed against the house to start and buy into the company.

the city through taxes pays the "colts" to play in the stadium. that 1% food and beverage tax. don't forget we are still pay 1% food and beverage tax for the old RCA dome too.:n00b:

The colts pay no rent/event fees to play in the dome. They get 100% of all concessions, ticket, and merchandise sold in the dome during a colts game. The CIB pays to operate the colts pro shop in the stadium while the colts get 100% of sales from that year round. (Superbowl excluded that money went to the NFL)

also;

If you and I wanted to, say for example, host a monster truck rally in Lucas oil stadium. They colts get 50% of our gross ticket sales. :spend: the also get 100% of all concessions sold during the event. :spend: Makes it hard to make money when you put on an event. when the only money you are guaranteed is merchandise sales.

So, because you don't agree with the stadium deal you can decide how much pro athletes can make:rolleyes: I'll say it again, I think you make too much money. You should have to continue to perform well and receive less money because I say so. Saying Nascar salaries are ok and NFL salaries aren't is hypocrisy, period.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    MrsGungho-Open invitation. If you and MrGungho are in the area this summer let me know and I can take you for a boat ride around Lake Maxinkuckee. I can not guarentee that there wont be a boat accident and weapons lost. :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    MrsGungho-Open invitation. If you and MrGungho are in the area this summer let me know and I can take you for a boat ride around Lake Maxinkuckee. I can not guarentee that there wont be a boat accident and weapons lost. :D

You should pm her this info. She doesn't always read back ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom