Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We've had a few that I'm guessing were pretty close to 50 mph. There were some squirrels running up and down the trunks of one of my pine trees and I thought they were gonna get blown off! :):

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Wind has calmed down a bit here. Still need to find the lid to one of the trash cans. Seen one of the neighbors kids balls blowing down the street earlier.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy all. Just started my 3rd load of brass in my tumbler. Did one last night and one this morning. I've been lazy about cleaning it when I get home from the range so it's been accumulating in grocery sacks out on my work bench in the garage. Got handgun stuff going now. Then I'll have to get it sorted or else I'll have grocery bags full of clean brass laying around. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've got too many calibers. :n00b: So far I've done 45 acp, 45 colt, 45-70, 30-06, 5.56 and .303 Brit (that I know of). Looked like a mix of 45 acp, 45 colt, 38 special, 357 magnum and 9mm going now. Still have a bunch of 5.56 and what looked like 8mm Lebel and probably a few 30-06 and possibly some .308 to go.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hiya 1775
    Pretty slow in here. With the ****ty weather I thought there would be more people on

In the garage with the kerosene heater on laying on my military cot watching foozeball, but bored as I should be doing something. I'm half tempted to weigh out my lead for casting and see if it's worth selling to start the fund raising for a ranger diesel swap.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Howdy all. Just started my 3rd load of brass in my tumbler. Did one last night and one this morning. I've been lazy about cleaning it when I get home from the range so it's been accumulating in grocery sacks out on my work bench in the garage. Got handgun stuff going now. Then I'll have to get it sorted or else I'll have grocery bags full of clean brass laying around. :):

My brass cleaning will have to wait till spring since I wet tumble outside. I do have some brass from the last m&s I need to deprine and sort, but not in the spirit to do today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom