Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My son watched me shoot a pumpkin with that pt 22 today and for the rest of the day was pointing his finger and saying boom. Not bad for a 20mo old.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening guys.

Exterior doors are all in on the house and it is now locked up. That's a good feeling.

Today was my friend's birthday so I made pepper steak with rice and a carrot cake and we took dinner to her house. We hadn't seen her and her husband for several weeks since we've been so busy with the house so it was nice to visit and celebrate her day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm tired. I guess we are going back to work tomorrow but with some staff not returning until they get test results and know they are negative. I only have one vacation day left and will probably use it for one of the days I was off last week.

I could file unemployment for the week, but the few hours I worked will mess up my benefits and probably will result in no payment since my benefit base is pretty small. It went back to when I first started and was only working two days a week when they calculated my benefits.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm tired. I guess we are going back to work tomorrow but with some staff not returning until they get test results and know they are negative. I only have one vacation day left and will probably use it for one of the days I was off last week.

I could file unemployment for the week, but the few hours I worked will mess up my benefits and probably will result in no payment since my benefit base is pretty small. It went back to when I first started and was only working two days a week when they calculated my benefits.

Best of luck back at work mom

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We pretty much knew that we would end up having shut downs due to this stupid virus. I'm glad it was just a week. I hope we don't have many more of them.

I found out last night that my dad's younger sister was hospitalized yesterday. It sounds like she is doing okay but she is at risk so I'm sure hoping it doesn't get worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom