Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got the garden cleaned off and tilled it all under. left one little strip that had some good looking lettuce in it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What all is a "lockdown" like over there?

You can't leave your house unless you're going to work (if your place of work is not closed), getting essential items (like groceries) or just getting some fresh air around your house.

Cops can stop your car, or stop you if you're walking, and ask where you're going.
    You can get a $150 ticket if they don't like the reason why you're outside.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    You can't leave your house unless you're going to work (if your place of work is not closed), getting essential items (like groceries) or just getting some fresh air around your house.

Cops can stop your car, or stop you if you're walking, and ask where you're going.
    You can get a $150 ticket if they don't like the reason why you're outside.

That is a lot more than we had in Indiana.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That is a lot more than we had in Indiana.

Yeah I've seen police road blocks during our previous lockdown.They stopped every non-commercial vehicle to see if people had a good reason to be out.

Some folks got tickets because they went to a car wash, which is a "non-essential activity" ... you get a $150 fine for each person in your car.

I think if you're caught again it's like $1,500 ... third time potential jail time.

If you're going to work you need a letter from your employer saying you can't work from home.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah I've seen police road blocks during our previous lockdown.They stopped every non-commercial vehicle to see if people had a good reason to be out.

Some folks got tickets because they went to a car wash, which is a "non-essential activity" ... you get a $150 fine for each person in your car.

I think if you're caught again it's like $1,500 ... third time potential jail time.

If you're going to work you need a letter from your employer saying you can't work from home.

:noway::noway:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County

That is just un-American.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Mama had a flat on the way home from church. Damn 2 piece lug nuts! Had to fight to get them off and screwed all 5 up. While I was fighting to get them off the boy went and picked up new ones. She'll have to get a new tire tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom