• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I "WANT" The Ventura.......I want it. Is it a stick car......:)

Not sure if it was a three pedal car. My Grandsons feet had gone numb at that point of the hike so we were pretty much just strolling through the last section of cars.

There were so many nice cars down there but the 1st gen Camaros, 1968 and up Chevelles were everywhere especially the red with black stripes Chevelle.

I'm partial to the first gen Chevelle and Malibu.

Trucks are are starting to make a comeback.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Gotta love old cars.... Just got rid of our 67 mustang project last week. Owners son was driving it back to Detroit and it developed a "knock", sounded top end from what was described. Crate engine, go figure. New means different, doesn't always mean good... He just had to have that engine, would not listen to us about building one instead... Now Rusty gets to go play fetch one day this week...

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ready for tomorrow. Bringing back our mustang wth an engine noise up in Detroit, then headed back out to pick up a '34 Ford pickup. Can you believe they trust me with this thing!? Handed me the keys to a brand new RAM. Been awhile since I've pulled with a diesel. I'm looking forward to it.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    So you're looking for a driver? You would have to get me a different truck.:):

Have any of you driven the new 1/2 Dodge with the ecodiesel?

I drove a customer's with a 20ft (?) enclosed trailer on the road, normally I just get to drive around the building.
    For what it is and was pulling it had decent power.
    (No, I didn't hot rod it or anything like that, the trailer was having brake problems and I needed to take it up to speed)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've not driven one of those. I really like the concept. I normally haul with a v10 Ford, that's a dog. Hate it. Used a 5.9 Cummins a few times, it was ok. I honestly think my favorite was a 5.7 HEMI 2500. Loved the powerband of that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom