• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, rejetted the carb down 2 sizes. Retuned, reset the timing. Runs really well. Used a different hose for the pcv and the smoking is subsiding the more it runs. We wonder if it wasn’t so rich it was just washing down the cylinder walls on the cylinders that weren’t firing well. Less blow by for sure and it fires up fast and has a great idle.

So I listed it for sale.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Well, rejetted the carb down 2 sizes. Retuned, reset the timing. Runs really well. Used a different hose for the pcv and the smoking is subsiding the more it runs. We wonder if it wasn’t so rich it was just washing down the cylinder walls on the cylinders that weren’t firing well. Less blow by for sure and it fires up fast and has a great idle.

So I listed it for sale.
    "I fixed it, so it's time to go."
    Lol. I get it, tho.

Finally got that video of the play in my 302 lol

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I keep getting stupid $300 offers on FB Marketplace, so my buddy and I are thinking keep it, put new bearings in, and use it as a nitrous motor. Go have fun on the street and strip. It SHOULD have forged pistons in it.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I keep getting stupid $300 offers on FB Marketplace, so my buddy and I are thinking keep it, put new bearings in, and use it as a nitrous motor. Go have fun on the street and strip. It SHOULD have forged pistons in it.
    Better make sure they are forged pistons or it won't last very long on spray

Everyone wants you to give away used parts regardless what condition they are in. That is frustrating

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The "custom" body work is just plain goofy. The side pipes are completely out of place and the white/black wheels should be on a different car. It's a turd for sure. But, honestly I don't hate the orange/silver together and I like the pony on the front.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    This 302 sounds rowdeeeeeeeeeee on the 2-step.
    Furthermore, I wanna know what transmission he's got behind that thing, cause he's rippin on it hard. I looked through a few of the videos on it and haven't heard him say what it is.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This 302 sounds rowdeeeeeeeeeee on the 2-step.
    Furthermore, I wanna know what transmission he's got behind that thing, cause he's rippin on it hard. I looked through a few of the videos on it and haven't heard him say what it is.

Those Malibu's made fun little hot rods. They were cheap back in the early 2000's. I had a Malibu wagon that my wife drove. Had a mild 350 in it. Sleeper.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. This is real cool article.

The video

The simulator

I haven't spent any time on this yet but I could probably spend a few hours on this.

Top Bottom