Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :lmfao:

Man if that is what you like then that is what you like. Yup, I am straight up :oldwise: but I am softening some. I even like that Cuddy.....:n00b:

The cuddy has some appeal because it has those classic body lines..but the Honda crx, no not so much. I have been seeing a lot of guys buying smart cars to tool around the pits and to push/pull the racecar to the lanes. So, I guess a crx could do the same job.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The cuddy has some appeal because it has those classic body lines..but the Honda crx, no not so much. I have been seeing a lot of guys buying smart cars to tool around the pits and to push/pull the racecar to the lanes. So, I guess a crx could do the same job.

Oh yes. Classic. I owned a 70 in......1970. W30 new off the floor. I owned that one longer than any car/truck ever. Sold it about a month before I met my current spouse in 1980. The guy still has the car.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m not really an import guy, but put some forged goodies in the engine, up the injectors and pump for corn juice, and have a 450-500whp engine in a car that probly weighs 1900lbs.....I could get into that.

Yeah....I can't help but make fun of guys who drive those cars...oh and you would be required to have one of those ricer performance fart cans.
    Maybe that is part of why regardless of the performance potential they get very little respect from me.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Reading stories like this give me lots of hope for my engine. Maybe false hope, but hope.

Small Block Chevy Parts Testing - Total Recall Danger Mouse Part 9 - Super Chevy Magazine

The last test was their best combo. 355 SBC. 9.25:1 CR. Vortec heads. Comp 268h w/1.6 rockers. 750 carb. Made 427hp.
    I’ll have more cubes, more compression, heads on par with the Vortec’s if not slightly better, same cam, and same rocker ratio.

Much better heads. Much.

Believe it that this combo will make some power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom