The NRA has conceded the presidential election to Clinton... Well, kind of.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I just got a call telling me that Clinton will "most likely" be the next President. He went on to say she will nominate four Supreme Court Justices and President Obama will be one of them. He said she will reinstitute many of the bans previously established by her husband. He ended by asking me to buy a $100 clock to help them stop this from happening.

Man an I was having a blissful and relaxing day. I knew I shouldn't have answered phone.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I believe that the Hildabeast will be the next president. I believe that she will pack the Supreme Court with like minded justices. The NRA is still our front line to play defense. The NRA will rattle their sabers but in the end not be effective. What the NRA needs is more members. But so called supporters of the second admendment will argue that they will not support the NRA because 1) the organization is too heavy handed or 2) the NRA is not aggressive enough. Both BS reasons! As for myself I just upgraded to Endowment member. I am the NRA! But don't ask me to help the local friends of the NRA. They are off my radar until they prove to me they are serious and not just a feel good group of Fudds.

What kind of clock are they sending you?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't answer the phone unless I know who's on the other end...No wonder I've missed out on this news--------and the $100 clock.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I told them to keep the clock, but I would donate. I recently became a lifetime member and was sent a cap and a range bag. I wish they hadn't done that, because that wasn't why I joined. I was not offered the jacket because I was paying in installments and then changed it, so I didn't get it. I would have told them to keep it anyway.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I just got a call telling me that Clinton will "most likely" be the next President. He went on to say she will nominate four Supreme Court Justices and President Obama will be one of them. He said she will reinstitute many of the bans previously established by her husband.

No FUD there...nope, none at all.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NRA playing on our fears. Obama as a Supreme Court Justice? LOL, that's rich. He doesn't have a snowball's chance of being confirmed.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    NRA playing on our fears. Obama as a Supreme Court Justice? LOL, that's rich. He doesn't have a snowball's chance of being confirmed.

Agreed. Just as silly as the idea of Hillary making Bill her running mate as Vice President. Yep I have seen that suggested. I truly believe she looks down her nose at Barry and Bill in the same manner she would the rest of us. After all she knows what's best for others.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Agreed. Just as silly as the idea of Hillary making Bill her running mate as Vice President. Yep I have seen that suggested. I truly believe she looks down her nose at Barry and Bill in the same manner she would the rest of us. After all she knows what's best for others.

Yeah, I don't think she holds Obama in the highest regards, either. But still he appointing justices is scary. Really scary.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just got a call telling me that Clinton will "most likely" be the next President. He went on to say she will nominate four Supreme Court Justices and President Obama will be one of them. He said she will reinstitute many of the bans previously established by her husband. He ended by asking me to buy a $100 clock to help them stop this from happening.

Man an I was having a blissful and relaxing day. I knew I shouldn't have answered phone.

Will this clock run on DST?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    HubertGummer, i believe you are right. On Hillary not liking Obummer, yes i believe that, however Killary and Obummer have the same puppetmaster pulling the strings, so yeah, I could see Killary appointing Bummer as a Justice. Just my 2 cents

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009

I had the same type of call about 2 days ago but wasn't offered a clock....WTH?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Neither did Elena Kagan... oh wait...

Bill Clinton cannot be Vice President, as he's had his 8 years. The most anyone can serve as President is "less than half" of another person's term, if they succeed to the office by death or disability, and two terms of their own. He's had his two terms, and hypothetically, if he was her veep and she suffered a fatal heart attack the night after inauguration, he would be seated at the Resolute Desk for the next 3 years and 364 days. I suppose theoretically, he could serve one year and 364 days and the then-Speaker of the House could step up at that time, and remain within the bounds of the Constitution, but we all know what deep respect our country's government has for the document that is supposed to limit their power.

Please do note that I'm not pointing fingers by party. Both sides wipe their bottoms with the Constitution when it suits them to do so.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom