The nothing to do with politics, feel good, wholesome fun, distraction from insanity thread

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    View attachment 198198
    My youngest son getting ready to take his oldest son flying for his first time.

That's awesome.

I spent the younger half of my life in the conflict between wanting to learn to fly and my fear, not of flying per-se but of the motions planes make that are beyond the pilot's control... my best attempt to explain it...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's awesome.

I spent the younger half of my life in the conflict between wanting to learn to fly and my fear, not of flying per-se but of the motions planes make that are beyond the pilot's control... my best attempt to explain it...
    Just make sure you pack your parachute properly :)

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    My dad is in hospital. He just called got back to room from walking the halls. He doesn't have shorts or tie the gown. If you seee a old man at IU med with ass out that could be him. Be sure to say hi. I am taking him some shorts ,lounge pants and sweats and a robe today.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Just got back from the cabin. Got a new floor in and trimmed. Cleared some trees along the creek. Wife made a waterfall. Firewood cut. Great trip. Work is different up there. Enjoyable.

Top Bottom