• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    And do you think if you hit a tower with a plane, that the damage is going to me contained only to the area of impact? Really?

No plane hit Building 7; nobody says otherwise. Barry Jennings was there, his testimony did not agree with the official story; he died two days before the official story was released. Really.

An earthquake would not have taken down Building 7, but it came down like a controlled demolition, in it's own footprint, in 6.5 seconds. Building 7 collapsed at 5:20 pm.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mysterious-collapse-of-wtc-seven
    I never understood this news. It seems like if it was true that it would be all over the MSM. The BBC reported that Building 7 fell 26 minutes before it actually did.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz...ing-7-collapse-26-minutes-before-it-fell_news

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Never said a plane hit building 7. I can't understand how people think that a plane hits a tower (as said in my last post) think that it won't cause damage else where in the same building.

Also building 7 was built in an odd way, all the debris falling down around it while the towers were collapsing, not hard to understand why it would fall victim to damage.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I have a client in NYC that I work with and we are pretty close, he was in NYC the day it happened and saw the second plane hit. He describes it as the scariest day of his life, a day he thought the world was going to end and describes it all in great detail. I would bet my life on this guys word.

I am not saying the government was or was not involved but to say that a plane did not hit the towers is just ignorant.

Why would they waste all the time when they could have just said bin laden placed bombs in the building?

I talked with a guy from WTC #7 that day and he witnessed the first plane to hit but not the 2nd. they were evacuating when that one hit.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    facedesk.gif

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Can you ignore the testimony of the witnesses in the links that said there were explosions in the basements and lobbies of the World Trade Towers? Planes alone did not take down the buildings and no plane hit Building 7.

OMG!!!!! You have got to get the word out....Let the widows and familiies know they have been duped!!!! This is the scoop of the century...And you got all of this from youtube? Wow....That is some serious journalistic work you have done there....So there were explosions heard around two massive buildings that were on fire? Wow... Who would have thunk it....Not "Popular Science" or "Nova" I am sure....You know the NYT's hates Republicans and really loathes Dick Cheney so what are you doing typing away on the internet trying to convince us 9/11 Truther naysayers???? Contact the NYT's RIGHT NOW....Let's get this story out there....From this day forward you will forever be known as "Scoop" because you shore 'nuff found a scoop......Good Luck on that and don't forget INGO when you get your Pulitzer Prize....I can't believe someone with this kind of insider knowledge even posts on INGO.....You should be working for a major news organization young man and not puttering away your talent on us ignorant of the truth folk.....

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am not saying the government was or was not involved but to say that a plane did not hit the towers is just ignorant.
    It's not ignorance. Ignorance is a condition of simply not knowing a fact. There's nothing to be ashamed about being ignorant. This is a case where overwhelming facts are presented, but dismissed. This is a case of stupidity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The "no plane" theory seems like the "no brain" theory.

You can't convince people who think they know something that no one else knows but that they don't really know any more than anyone else knows.

Can you ignore the testimony of the witnesses in the links that said there were explosions in the basements and lobbies of the World Trade Towers? Planes alone did not take down the buildings and no plane hit Building 7. The people in the links are, or were, witnesses to what happened. Ignore them if you want to, but it seems like common sense wouldn't let you do that.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane. There were a couple of fires around the 12th floor. Barry Jennings was in Bldg 7 when the lobby exploded. He said he was walking on dead bodies through the lobby. The official story told us nobody died in Bldg 7. Barry Jennings died two days before the official story came out. The only three building to come down in their own footprint, from fires, fell on the same day and within a city block of each other.
    Barry Jennings - 9/11 Early Afternoon ABC7 Interview - YouTube
    9/11 Key Witness Murdered? - YouTube

These firefighters and witnesses were there. They said there were explosions in the lower levels and lobby.
    Firefighters For 9-11 Truth Explosion Witness - YouTube
    9/11 - Explosion witness Compilation - YouTube
    Firemen talking about 911 exploding wtc 7 ?? - YouTube
    9/11: WTC basement explosion witness Phillip Morelli - YouTube
    9/11 EyeWitnesses To WTC Lobby Explosion - NIST FOIA - YouTube

The guy in the first link was the last guy out of the towers. He said there were explosions in the basement.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8URT9anUE
    Key 9/11 witness "commits suicide" - YouTube - This is the guy that killed himself. Witnesses often do that. He told us about explosions in the lower level.

See? What I think I know has to be true with all this evidence. :rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Then how do you explain the big crater in the field? It wouldn't of been nearly as big as it is had it been shot out of the sky, plus the debris field would be much larger then just an isolated crater.

The engine was found 2000ft from the main crash site... but debris from the flight was found 3 miles away at Indian Lake Marina and 8 miles away at New Baltimore.... How do you explain that?

2xho.png

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    The engine was found 2000ft from the main crash site... but debris from the flight was found 3 miles away at Indian Lake Marina and 8 miles away at New Baltimore.... How do you explain that?

This link has the interview with Donald Rumsfeld when he said the plane was shot down over Pennsylvania. He didn't even blink, he just kept on talking. He did not realize what he said at the time, but I'm sure he was reminded later.

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon - Video Dailymotion

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Nose dive, stress the plane took that it was not made for. Or when it hit, fuel exploded, and blew stuff all over. Not sure I've heard before debris was found that far away... Time to get my google on.

After a quick google and going to the first site I found, I saw that FBI agents spend the day at the lake and hauled off just a single garbage bag of stuff. If it exploded in the air like some claim, why is there only one garbage bag of stuff found in/near the lake?

I'm getting out of this one again.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Nose dive, stress the plane took that it was not made for. Or when it hit, fuel exploded, and blew stuff all over. Not sure I've heard before debris was found that far away... Time to get my google on.

After a quick google and going to the first site I found, I saw that FBI agents spend the day at the lake and hauled off just a single garbage bag of stuff. If it exploded in the air like some claim, why is there only one garbage bag of stuff found in/near the lake?

8 miles is a long way for stuff to travel from an impact explosion... (I would think). Could be that the plain wasn't "exploded" in mid-air but rather partially damaged from being shot down? It is interesting to note that the debris fields are in a straight line and not scattered about.

We will never know for sure I suppose... but it is worth thinking about in my opinion.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I personaly know a guy that was on the clean up detail for the Pentagon. He cleaned up quite a good deal of aircraft parts. I guess since he was an enlisted serviceman he was part of the cover up. Some people sure are gullable to nonsense.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    8 miles is a long way for stuff to travel from an impact explosion... (I would think). Could be that the plain wasn't "exploded" in mid-air but rather partially damaged from being shot down? It is interesting to note that the debris fields are in a straight line and not scattered about.

We will never know for sure I suppose... but it is worth thinking about in my opinion.
    So now you are a NTSB Investigator? What do you know about aircraft accidents? It doesn't take a genius to realize that when an aircraft slams into a building that anything that continues to move will continue to move in a STRAIGHT LINE! I challenge you to find an accident that proves me wrong.

This thread is filled with so much stupid.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So now you are a NTSB Investigator? What do you know about aircraft accidents? It doesn't take a genius to realize that when an aircraft slams into a building that anything that continues to move will continue to move in a STRAIGHT LINE! I challenge you to find an accident that proves me wrong.

This thread is filled with so much stupid.

learn to read before you speak...

and keep your insults

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon

learn to read before you speak...

and keep your insults

First on the insult.... It is an insult to the thousands that died that day for people to propagate these bogus "theories." I think that all these "theories" are stupid, hence this thread in general, not you are.... I don't see it as any different as typing; This thread is full of fail.

Now my comprehension level.... (BTW, you typing "Learn to read" is a direct insult, don't be a hypocrite.) how else am I to take the sentence that is in bold above? What did I miss? I find nothing interesting about it because it is common in aircraft accidents.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    First on the insult.... It is an insult to the thousands that died that day for people to propagate these bogus "theories." I think that all these "theories" are stupid, hence this thread in general, not you are.... I don't see it as any different as typing; This thread is full of fail.

Now my comprehension level.... (BTW, you typing "Learn to read" is a direct insult, don't be a hypocrite.) how else am I to take the sentence that is in bold above? What did I miss? I find nothing interesting about it because it is common in aircraft accidents.

Learn to read (the thread) before you make a comment... there isn't much insult there.

As for the straight line... you mentioned something about a plane running into a building... but if you read the thread, you'd realize that we were currently discussion Flight 93 which went down/shot down in a field in Penn. Hence... learn to read before you speak/insult.

As for insulting everyone who died because people search for the truth... I don't see how that logic applies. I think those who died deserve a thorough investigation into what happened. If you believe the 9/11 report... fine. I personally do not believe everything in it and think there is plenty of evidence that suggests that at the very least the government did a very very very poor job of investigating this thing. They spent a whopping $15m on this investigation... Clintons ******* however cost us $80m to investigate. That is an insult....

To be clear, I don't subscribe to the "no plane theory"... but I also am very skeptical of the official 9/11 report and I can guarantee I'm every bit as passionate about the injustice that happened that day as you are... I just chose not to believe everything the government told me about it.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    I can not explain the crater. I just find it real odd that the interviews was never shown on any networks or again. Or how you explain the explosion and ball of fire in the air. Wont argue that with the passengers fighting to take over F93 that F93 could come apart and catch fire in the air from stress, but if that happened how is the crater explained. I do not have the answers, not saying the government is lying, some things just do not add up.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Learn to read (the thread) before you make a comment... there isn't much insult there.

As for the straight line... you mentioned something about a plane running into a building... but if you read the thread, you'd realize that we were currently discussion Flight 93 which went down/shot down in a field in Penn. Hence... learn to read before you speak/insult.

As for insulting everyone who died because people search for the truth... I don't see how that logic applies. I think those who died deserve a thorough investigation into what happened. If you believe the 9/11 report... fine. I personally do not believe everything in it and think there is plenty of evidence that suggests that at the very least the government did a very very very poor job of investigating this thing. They spent a whopping $15m on this investigation... Clintons ******* however cost us $80m to investigate. That is an insult....

To be clear, I don't subscribe to the "no plane theory"... but I also am very skeptical of the official 9/11 report and I can guarantee I'm every bit as passionate about the injustice that happened that day as you are... I just chose not to believe everything the government told me about it.

Mea culpa, I was reading this on my iPad and was on page 12 then tapped to go the next page and ended up on page 14. Nothing to do with my inability (as you implied) to read. I don't have time right now to type much else, but I still hold the same opinion on this thread.

FWIW, this is how I percieved it.
    And do you think if you hit a tower with a plane, that the damage is going to me contained only to the area of impact? Really?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

As David Byrne from "The Talking Heads" might say, "Stop Making Sense".

Here is a link to a very well known local plane crash (for us river rats anyway) that happened in Perry County. The debris was spread over 8 miles...Bush and Cheney were nowhere near it or in any position to bring it down at the time (the early 60's). What I love about the sheeple that follow the 9/11 conspiracy theories is they always breathlessly say something along the lines of "This is unprecedented" or "We have nothing in history to compare this too" and then you realize that they have already made up their minds and have quit looking... I will also post a link of the film that ISP did that is worth watching from an historical aspect......Worth seeing just to see Perry County and Tell City back in the early 60's along with the tractors, Police Cars, etc....Plus the folks of the region get a big thumbs up for rolling up their sleeves and trying to help the responders....Now days they would have just run home to Mommy's basement and typed in "Bush did it".....

Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 710 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The craft's fuselage plunged into an Ohio River country farm at a speed of over 600 miles per hour and disintegrated. The Federal Bureau of Investigation sent agents to the scene to determine whether there was any violation of Federal law. Such an investigation would include the possibility of sabotage. State Police Sgt. Joe O'Brien said that the plane was last heard from over Scotland, Indiana, about 70 miles (110 km) from the crash site. He said the pilot, Capt. Edgar LaParle, had reported rumble and the weather was very muggy and cloudy.
    So much wreckage rained over a wide area, as the plane came apart in the air, that it was first believed that two planes had collided. However, the Federal Aviation Agency and the State Police said that all the pieces they could find were from one plane — Northwest's Lockheed Electra Flight 710. A wing and two engines of the wrecked turboprop were found about five miles (8 km) from the place where the plane's fuselage hit. Almost nothing was left of the craft. Hours after the crash, a column of blue-gray smoke still rose from the crater, about 25 ft (7.6 m) deep and 40 ft (12 m) wide."

A quote from wikipedia

[video=youtube;j5PY0SA8h5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5PY0SA8h5s[/video]

Lord the beginning of this video reminds me of "Our Mister Sun" from 3rd grade...:):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom