Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This Kanye thing may require its own thread. It's getting crazy.

Kim Kardashian just tweeted:

Yesterday it was announced that Kanye had parted ways with some business people and media outlets made this about Kanye’s mental health. Rather than just a simple business decision. So I’m glad he tweeted about the state of his company and all of the exciting things happening. He’s a free thinker, is that not allowed in America? Because some of his ideas differ from yours you have to throw in the mental health card? That’s just not fair. He’s actually out of the sunken place when he’s being himself which is very expressive.

Kanye will never run in the race of popular opinion and we know that and that’s why I love him and respect him and in a few years when someone else says the same exact thing but they aren’t labeled the way he is and you will all praise them! Kanye is years ahead of his time

And Kanye...

DbptJBgX4AAFbsy.jpg:small

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This Kanye thing may require its own thread. It's getting crazy.

Kim Kardashian just tweeted:

And Kanye...

DbptJBgX4AAFbsy.jpg:small

He’s a free thinker, is that not allowed in America? Because some of his ideas differ from yours you have to throw in the mental health card?
    Is she asking her liberal friends that?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He’s a free thinker, is that not allowed in America? Because some of his ideas differ from yours you have to throw in the mental health card?
    Is she asking her liberal friends that?

Perhaps this is what America needs/deserves... a good trolling by the Kardashians.

Maybe they want to enter politics and test the "Trump method" in 2020.
    Maybe they found a new business venture and this is going to be a route of profit.
    Maybe they truly evolved politically and actually believe what they're saying?

I'm guessing we'll find out in the next month or so.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    . . And now the President tweeting to Kanye.

Yep, we're in the darkest timeline.

Edit: Kanye tweeted a photo of his signed MAGA hat. The @GOP account quoted it with a link to buy the hat.

IS THIS JUST AN ELABORATE PUBLICITY STUNT?! WHAT IS GOING ON

Edit 2: Interesting... seeing screenshots that Kanye's follower count has been reduced by ~9 million. Some users seeing the higher number, some seeing the lower. Twitter doing some behind-the-scenes shenanigans?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well. Good for Apple. That's an enlightenment attitude.

Cook added that it’s important for the public to hear the NRA’s point of view, even if he doesn’t think that they represent their members well. “I wish it could be done in a not vitriolic tone and the — all of the accusation and personal attack that is on there. I don’t subscribe to any of that at all.”

This should be a takaway for the NRA. I defend the NRA against the attacks made against it which are bull****. But the grievance I have against the NRA, though not a showstopper, is that they tend to say things that rile up the base to get people motivated to donate more. I think they have to change their marketing to be more broad. A clenched fist--albeit attractive--firebrand sells donations. It doesn't sell the NRA brand very well to people who aren't already on board.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Edit: Kanye tweeted a photo of his signed MAGA hat. The @GOP account quoted it with a link to buy the hat.

Edit 2: Interesting... seeing screenshots that Kanye's follower count has been reduced by ~9 million. Some users seeing the higher number, some seeing the lower. Twitter doing some behind-the-scenes shenanigans?

I think it's a great time to be sitting on the sidelines watching the **** go down.

The only problem, no one's really on the sidelines. About everyone has something at stake.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Chance the Rapper just tweeted "Black people don't have to be democrats"

What the hell is going on

Edit: I think the Kanye stuff is just an act. Publicity stunt. There's no way this is genuine.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Kanye has also been tweeting about his clothing line an awful lot. Maybe they make the MAGA hats?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Chance the Rapper just tweeted "Black people don't have to be democrats"

What the hell is going on

Edit: I think the Kanye stuff is just an act. Publicity stunt. There's no way this is genuine.

I can understand Kayne doing it just for the attention, but Kim K. seems genuinely ticked off at the unhinged reaction the left has been throwing at him. They are pulling out every transpart, pre-programmed response they can throw out there, and that includes questioning his mental state.

This will only serve to expose their hatred for anyone that thinks differently. Even if it started out as a publicity stunt, I guarantee the attacks from the left will open some eyes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, believe it or not, not all (crap, I don't know what I'm supposed to use and not **** people off) (I'll go with..) African Americans think the same, or believe in the same party.
    I remember one guy at work yelling at a ... white guy asking him if he was racist because he assumed everyone looked like him were Democrats. I laughed so hard I almost fell off a bench.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If the Kardashians and Kanye are involved it is most likely a publicity stunt. They never miss an opportunity.

Why then? What's the opportunity?

That's what I don't understand. Think about it, we rail on companies like Dick's, American Airlines or Yeti for picking a side and ticking off half of their customer base.

The things Kayne, and now Chance the Rapper, are saying could potentially tick off more than 90% of their fans. Theu have nothing to gain from it.

I don't see this as some brilliant marketing play to appeal to middle America to sell albums.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

That's what I don't understand. Think about it, we rail on companies like Dick's, American Airlines or Yeti for picking a side and ticking off half of their customer base.

The things Kayne, and now Chance the Rapper, are saying could potentially tick off more than 90% of their fans. Theu have nothing to gain from it.

I don't see this as some brilliant marketing play to appeal to middle America to sell albums.

Actually, the Chance tweet is far more interesting than what Kanye's doing... because he's actually right.

Granted, what have Republicans done for black Americans? Probably little-to-nothing... but that same answer goes for Democrats.

I see the Chance tweet maybe bringing up more of a real conversation ... and the Kanye stuff will be the news focus until whatever it's meant to do, happens.

Chance also said he met with Kanye a couple days ago, so there's probably a reason this is all happening together.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG

They're in the news aren't they? Haven't heard anything about them lately(at least in the media outlets I pay attention to). Kanye has always been about "shock" publicity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom