Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most of the violence I saw stemmed from social media in one way or another. When I was young, if you got in a fight and lost you had 2 choices.
    1) Go home and work out and try again.
    2) Forget about it because everybody else did after the bruises healed.
    Now days, people relive it over and over and the audience is much larger. Most aren't mature enough to deal with it.

Also, attitudes. Had a young man tell me that if he did a drive by and shot up my house and I was only wounded and lost arm, leg or was paralyzed that was ok and I shouldn't have any hard feelings!

Of the hundreds of under 18 youth I dealt with before my retirement in Marion County, there was not a single one who bought their gun legally.

As long as we have catch and release, the public will never start coming forward as witnesses. I know for a fact that witnesses who initially were willing got told by others to drop it because it would be handled. Justice?
    Just saw Marion County prosecutor Mears being interviewed on the news. The latest plan is to expunge the records of criminals in order to reduce crime. :nuts: If Central State Mental Hospital was still open, he would be a prime candidate for commitment.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just saw Marion County prosecutor Mears being interviewed on the news. The latest plan is to expunge the records of criminals in order to reduce crime. :nuts: If Central State Mental Hospital was still open, he would be a prime candidate for commitment.

Reminds me of china's president eliminating poverty by lowering the threshold for poverty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom