Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All of the women's teams are going to win gold this one, they are completely made up of transgenders.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that none of the USA women's teams are made up of transgendered males, but I'm open to being proven wrong.

WTF? Is there something in the water this week? Seems like a lot of normally sane people have lost their **** in the past week or two. :scratch:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    However, I did hear on WBBM this am that the "VA" has reversed it's stance and will now do transgender reassignment.

I suppose that now, in additio to pressing me to have an AIDS test and quizzing me on depression and suicidal tendencies they will be offering this new service.

No this is not sarcasm.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guess this fits here

Here's the referenced local news story.

TAKING B(L)ACK PRIDE organizers say all are welcome to attend. However, “white allies and accomplices” must pay the reparations fee. It will be charged on a sliding scale of $10 to $50 depending on one’s ability to pay. The event location is Jimi Hendrix Park, owned by the city of Seattle. This raises questions about the legality of a reparations fee.

Critics question whether race-based admissions fees are appropriate. Seattle Municipal Code clearly prohibits racial discrimination. But organizers have pushed back, calling criticism of their admissions structure “casual violence.”

Oh, so "casual violence"? :rolleyes: That's supposed to end the criticism? That? If anything it confirms the criticism. A healthy public square would definitely mock that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Oh, so "casual violence"? :rolleyes: That's supposed to end the criticism? That? If anything it confirms the criticism. A healthy public square would definitely mock that.
    So the same mother******* that say providing an ID (available for free in most states) to vote is racist have no problem charging whites to attend their otherwise free event. **** the whole lot of 'em. You want racist whites? This is how you get racist whites.

Edit: Note to mods. The filter is apparently no longer working at all.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    So the same mother******* that say providing an ID (available for free in most states) to vote is racist have no problem charging whites to attend their otherwise free event. **** the whole lot of 'em. You want racist whites? This is how you get racist whites.

I'd love to see some challenge them with a lawsuit for charging white only. I don't think they're going to apply that to other races.

Stupid should hurt and cost you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don’t know that I’ve ever see you post something that star laced. And then you had to go back and put the stars in them? :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Good thing I'm "casually violent".

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

This idiot has no idea that people are buying them to protect themselves from each other. Check the stats on who is shooting who!! Stupid !@#$% :xmad:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

This idiot has no idea that people are buying them to protect themselves from each other. Check the stats on who is shooting who!! Stupid !@#$% :xmad:
    Interesting.

We are seeing a huge increase in gun violence why? Does the increase in gun sales have anything to do with this increase in violence? Do they parallel each other? Is there a way to dissect this further?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Interesting.

We are seeing a huge increase in gun violence why? Does the increase in gun sales have anything to do with this increase in violence? Do they parallel each other? Is there a way to dissect this further?
    Most of the violence I saw stemmed from social media in one way or another. When I was young, if you got in a fight and lost you had 2 choices.
    1) Go home and work out and try again.
    2) Forget about it because everybody else did after the bruises healed.
    Now days, people relive it over and over and the audience is much larger. Most aren't mature enough to deal with it.

Also, attitudes. Had a young man tell me that if he did a drive by and shot up my house and I was only wounded and lost arm, leg or was paralyzed that was ok and I shouldn't have any hard feelings!

Of the hundreds of under 18 youth I dealt with before my retirement in Marion County, there was not a single one who bought their gun legally.

As long as we have catch and release, the public will never start coming forward as witnesses. I know for a fact that witnesses who initially were willing got told by others to drop it because it would be handled. Justice?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom