Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

You do realize that second post is from 2021. “Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military,” Nellis Air Force Base spokesman Lt. Col. Bryon McGarry said(about hosting the drag show).

I do not think the media were invited to the ones that likely followed and we will never hear about.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You do realize that second post is from 2021. “Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military,” Nellis Air Force Base spokesman Lt. Col. Bryon McGarry said(about hosting the drag show).

I do not think the media were invited to the ones that likely followed and we will never hear about.
    Yes I was showing history of this behavior.

It all started when Article 125 of the UCMJ was repealed.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    let's see what California is up to

There is only one thing that would stimulate this economy - and I need you to spread the word what you heard - and that one thing is capital, money, reparations. That will stimulate the economy for the millions of blacks in California. There is only one thing that would stop our children busting into these liquor stores and grocery stores, stealing junk food and different things and that's reparations.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

So many times in business I've seen people and organizations lose their "credibility" then struggle to get it back. Even working hard it's never fully recovered, because unlike the government they simply can't force you to believe them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom