Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The trannies are having a fit on Twitter because they've been harassing ex-MMA fighter turned actress, Gina Carano, to list her pronouns on her profile. She respectfully declined. Harassment continued so she trolled them by listing them as "beep/boop/bop" and they're demanding she be fired from 'The Mandalorian' :laugh:

Of course.
    "Acceptance" is no longer enough.
    Because we are living in a world of "1984".
    Populated by people that haven't read, or understood it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The trannies are having a fit on Twitter because they've been harassing ex-MMA fighter turned actress, Gina Carano, to list her pronouns on her profile. She respectfully declined. Harassment continued so she trolled them by listing them as "beep/boop/bop" and they're demanding she be fired from 'The Mandalorian' :laugh:
    Will have to remember that as well.

My employer has started this, too. Thus far, I have simply declined (they still have a "template" that does not include pronouns). Should they start requiring, I've thought about using "thee, thy, thine". Bring back some Shakespearean English.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Isn't it strange how common it seems to be for white people to falsely claim to be a minority race in a country over-run with systemic racism? Stranger still is that it seems to be most common among the very people that are most vocal about how horrible it is to be a minority.

None of this is to denigrate the genuine problems faced by minorities, but perhaps the social justice crowd could ask themselves how honest they are being about those problems if people in their group think they have something to gain by pretending to be a minority.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/09/16/now-they-want-to-burn-jk-rowlings-books/
    Now they want to burn JK Rowling’s books
    The hatred for Rowling has crossed the line from crazy to neo-fascistic.

Proudly sharing bookburnings on social media because JK Rowling believes [STRIKE]sex is genetically determined and women can't have a penis or men a menstrual cycle[/STRIKE] the science

I never thought Lord of the Flies would become a reality show

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like another white woman in academia claiming to be a race that she is not: https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2020/09/10/more-allegations-racial-fraud-academe

Turns out that they (because they are non-binary) are the second University of Wisconsin alum to pull this stunt. Jessica Krug is also a graduate: https://badgerherald.com/news/2020/...s-of-being-bipoc-resigns-as-taa-co-president/

We'll see more.

With all this intersectionality score crap, there's a great incentive to raise that.

I, myself, have turned into a lesbian enby wiccan otherkin to raise mine, thus ensuring I'll get hired before a white male. :D

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Isn't it strange how common it seems to be for white people to falsely claim to be a minority race in a country over-run with systemic racism? Stranger still is that it seems to be most common among the very people that are most vocal about how horrible it is to be a minority.

None of this is to denigrate the genuine problems faced by minorities, but perhaps the social justice crowd could ask themselves how honest they are being about those problems if people in their group think they have something to gain by pretending to be a minority.

It makes perfect sense when you realize that victimhood has been turned into a currency for the left via intersectionality. To the left, the more one is "oppressed" the more weight their opinion carries.

See JettaKnight's tongue in cheek example.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/09/16/now-they-want-to-burn-jk-rowlings-books/
    Now they want to burn JK Rowling’s books
    The hatred for Rowling has crossed the line from crazy to neo-fascistic.

Proudly sharing bookburnings on social media because JK Rowling believes [STRIKE]sex is genetically determined and women can't have a penis or men a menstrual cycle[/STRIKE] the science

I never thought Lord of the Flies would become a reality show

It's just another example of believers of the new woke religion purging the heretics.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Looks like Indy has an entrant in the black-life appropriation cult:

sdxsTAB.png

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Looks like Indy has an entrant in the black-life appropriation cult:

sdxsTAB.png

When I read this, all I could think is they are ALL mentally ill... Changed her name to something "unique", likes to be called they / them, believes she is of another race.

In years past society and medicine would have called her what she is, mentally ill, possibly dangerously. I wonder if anyone has asked her what the voices in her head are telling her?

(Apologies to those who wrestle with real mental illness. I consider the above to be more self-induced)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you can 'identify' as male or female as the whim strikes you, it seems a short step to identifying as any race you feel like. Same rationale, different premise

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    She obviously perceived some advantage to being "Black." It may have been acceptance by a group, sympathy, allowing her to assume a position of self-righteous moral outrage, or some other benefit.
    It seems to me that this shows that "Race" is not an actual physical attribute but is simply a social construct. She was accepted and successful as a "Black" activist based on her abilities, not her so-called "Race."

Since "Race" is a social construct, anyone can call themselves any "Race" they choose. Let us all admit that melanin is no more important than hair color and just get on with being members of the Human Race.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    With all of the white privilege rolling around, it seem to be, not uncommon, appropriating minority culture as a means to glean the benefits accorded them by affirmative action; thus robbing actual minority people of that advantage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom