• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Outside first daughter Ivanka Trump's home this morning...Stay classy lefties.....I remember when me, jamil, and CM drove up to NYC to protest out in front of Chelsea Clinton's home...Good times....

4E2E400800000578-0-image-a-3_1531455239755.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wow. Until you've lived it you can't play the part? Are they sure they want to stick with that?

Until you've lived it, you can't play a police officer.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a drug dealer.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a hooker.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a **********.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a sane person.

It's time for all the sane people to tell all the insane people to **** all the way off, or at least until it hurts.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow. Until you've lived it you can't play the part? Are they sure they want to stick with that?

Until you've lived it, you can't play a police officer.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a drug dealer.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a hooker.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a **********.

Until you've lived it, you can't play a sane person.

It's time for all the sane people to tell all the insane people to **** all the way off, or at least until it hurts.

10608987.gif

Sandworm actors across the country began refusing to generate spice until Johansson agrees to remove herself from the film, sources confirmed at publishing time.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Is there something I need to explain?

I think you need to explain to the sandworms that she is, quite simply, acting and then bring up your stated points. You'll probably need a few thumpers to draw them out, though.

As long as she isn't trying to play the Kwisatz Haderach without transmuting the water of life, I'm good. Admittedly, being female, she would be, at best, Bene Gesserit, but she would have some basis, at that point, for playing the Kwisatz Haderach.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is there something I need to explain?

Yes. Did you bother the read the article from the Babylon Bee, or even fully read the quote... about sandworms having their own acting guild?

I think you need to explain to the sandworms that she is, quite simply, acting and then bring up your stated points. You'll probably need a few thumpers to draw them out, though.

As long as she isn't trying to play the Kwisatz Haderach without transmuting the water of life, I'm good. Admittedly, being female, she would be, at best, Bene Gesserit, but she would have some basis, at that point, for playing the Kwisatz Haderach.
    This guy gets it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pretty sure he was commenting on the general situation that the story was parodying.

Apparently Jetta didin't see much of the twitter reaction. The Babylon Bee is pretty much straddling Poe's law. It's getting that ridiculous.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Apparently Jetta didn't see much of the twitter reaction. The Babylon Bee is pretty much straddling Poe's law. It's getting that ridiculous.

I saw some of it. But since you quoted me, I could only assume you missed the joke, which I taught was odd for you.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

You are so far into nerdom that they're going to have to come up with a new description for nerdom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom