Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    QGRhZLF.png

https://www.facebook.com/AntifaLA/

ISIS and trump in the same sentence lol. That just shows how dumb they are. Nazis? Sounds like they are the nazis not the people being attacked. Reminds me of what happened to the jews. I guess they expect Republicans to be unarmed.

Attention Trump supporters:
    If a masked individual carrying a knife walks up to you in your vehicle and smashes your window and tries to attack you, in my non professional and non legal advice OPINION, that sounds like cause to use deadly force. Good luck stopping the threat

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I went to the one on Southport on gay (boycott) day and the place was packed. They ran out of food around 2 pm. I guess the choice was made.

I went to the Southport one as well... not sure if it was the most recent or previous "buycott", it's been a few years at least... but yeah, they were absolutely packed. We parked a few lots away to walk there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It’s in the family though. Maybe the crazy uncle to bumper stickers.

Anybody who cares about the condition of their car, knows that bumper stickers with adhesive ('cause they make magnetic ones) are bad for the paint.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anybody who cares about the condition of their car, knows that bumper stickers with adhesive ('cause they make magnetic ones) are bad for the paint.
    Which is why -0- of the cars I’ve ever owned have/had bumper stickers. But I get it that some people don’t care.

I found myself behind a late model Audi Q5 the other day with “progressive” bumper stickers all iver the back.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Which is why -0- of the cars I’ve ever owned have/had bumper stickers. But I get it that some people don’t care.

I found myself behind a late model Audi Q5 the other day with “progressive” bumper stickers all iver the back.
    Same here. Not even when I was young and drive total pieces of :poop:.

They also make stickers for windows without adhesive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom