Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Same. Sounds like the various shades of white paint. (you think white is white until you get it wrong and try to touch up using the wrong kind)

Speaking of white paint. Just repainted painted the basement white. But the wife thinks it’s “cookie crumb” because that’s what it said on the sample she picked out. :rolleyes: it’s white.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    D6WZvX4WwAEMPbC

Because science is hateful.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have to admit, I don’t know the subtle differences between gay and queer.

I never understood the need to differentiate between gay and lesbian. I mean I guess it's kind of like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All lesbians are gay, but not all gays are lesbians.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I never understood the need to differentiate between gay and lesbian. I mean I guess it's kind of like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. All lesbians are gay, but not all gays are lesbians.

Helps the group to feel bigger than it is.

"LBQ" is covered by "G"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, they had to really. They were getting woke****ed on social media.

ETA: I did not think he was praising his torturers. Several colleagues got the attention of sympathetic people with lots of followers to get the word out. So I think he's thanking them for helping twitter woke**** twitter.

Twitter Fuss go poof. Notice the obligatory praise for your torturers when you happen to make it out of Lefortovo alive

View attachment 77046

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Helps the group to feel bigger than it is.

"LBQ" is covered by "G"

Well. ***dammit. I went and googled it. And I can't say I'm better for it. The Q apparently is kind of in dispute. It seems there's one sect which says Q = all non-cis/not heterosexual attraction. So that would cover male-male/female-female/bisexual, pansexual. But then there's another sect which says it's to denote sexual ambiguity. Whatever the **** that means.

I haven't drank alcohol in 30 years, but I'm thinking that bourbon might help me unlearn all that. Not that I really care about people's sexuality. I don't care what they do behind closed doors as long as no one gets hurt. But it's just too complicated.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well. ***dammit. I went and googled it. And I can't say I'm better for it. The Q apparently is kind of in dispute. It seems there's one sect which says Q = all non-cis/not heterosexual attraction. So that would cover male-male/female-female/bisexual, pansexual. But then there's another sect which says it's to denote sexual ambiguity. Whatever the **** that means.

I haven't drank alcohol in 30 years, but I'm thinking that bourbon might help me unlearn all that. Not that I really care about people's sexuality. I don't care what they do behind closed doors as long as no one gets hurt. But it's just too complicated.
    Itispat.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "They suffered violence, disease, enslavement, racism and exploitation at the hands of the settlers."

All of which they suffered at the hands of their fellow [STRIKE]Native Americans[/STRIKE] Indigenous People long before the first Europeans arrived. :rolleyes:

Cause everyone thinks the "indigenous people" were innocents.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Cause everyone thinks the "indigenous people" were innocents.

Well sure.
    They were so peaceful living together before all us white racists came over and murdered, raped and enslaved them. Before that, the only weapons they had was for hunting.

I'm practically an expert. I watched "Pocahontas" 4 times. :n00b:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Steven Crowder's destroys the idea of "transgender female athletes", aka dudes, competing in female sports.

[video=youtube_share;Y1Fkld9PPO4]http://youtu.be/Y1Fkld9PPO4[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    More on Rep. Sims.

I don't know if it's true.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4709...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
    Democrat State Rep. Who Offered $100 To Have Pro-Life Teens Doxxed Goes Into Hiding

The elected official has locked his Twitter account, was a no-show at the rally, has security outside of his office building, and is not allowing constituents in to engage in dialogue.

Maybe a couple of MAGA hat wearing Haitians beat him up and threw bleach on him when he went for a Philly steak sammitch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom