Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    (That's called "gay")

D4TygugWkAA1iac.png:small

Yeah....
    There's no way to rationalize that. It is so gay.

What are they trying to say, or get away with? So they can still have a girlfriend too? :dunno:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    What are they trying to say, or get away with?

You aren't following the SJW lexicon very closely. So, apparently acting like a stereotypical gay man is now considered "straight" in SJW-lingo.

This applies (from the Urban Dictionary): Clown World- Something is ridiculous or nonsensical, in a way, "only could this be real, in a world run by clowns".

jnv0yQ6.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guess I'll put this here, because ultimately it's about insane social justice.

D4RNY3RXsAADiq9.png

Tim Pool dropped a video talking about this graph. So, the x-axis is traditional left-right economics scale, the y-axis breaks down essentially to social justice scale, from progressive positions to conservative. Pool's point is yes, there is a **** ton of Red on the left. This means many fiscal liberals voted for Trump. But look where they are on the bat****-crazy social justice warrior axis. Look at all the red on the left which might have gone blue if it weren't for the social justice nonsense.

Some other things Pool pointed out. He said the red dots in the lower right quadrant represents the identitarian right (alt-right). I'm not sure it's a strong case. But it's true enough that they tend to be a little more fiscally conservative. And they do agree with group identity, just that it is a different group that they prefer. Notice how sparsely populated the "alt right" quadrant is. Arguably, there are actually more libertarians than alt-right.

Speaking of libertarians... The yellow dots are people who voted for someone other than Trump, are economically conservative, and are identitarians. Why, who could that be? Sounds like the die-hard Gary Johnson fanbois who are just as insanely SJW as Johnson, as well as being a fiscal conservative.

Some other things of note. Trump voters were significantly more ideologically diverse than Hillary voters at least on economic lines.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You aren't following the SJW lexicon very closely.
    So, apparently acting like a stereotypical gay man is now considered "straight" in SJW-lingo.

This applies (from the Urban Dictionary): Clown World- Something is ridiculous or nonsensical, in a way, "only could this be real, in a world run by clowns".

I think you missed one of THE most important bullet points of gender fluidity that illustrates the craziness of an ideology which asserts that straight men "bromance". They are as follows:

• There are male and female penises.
    • There are male and female vaginas.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think you missed one of THE most important bullet points of gender fluidity that illustrates the craziness of an ideology which asserts that straight men "bromance". They are as follows:

• There are male and female penises.
    • There are male and female vaginas.

I wish they'd just go **** themselves already and leave us the rest of us the hell alone.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning, a funny story about a man that bet his entire life savings on Tiger Woods winning, and he got over a million on the bet.

This evening, a hit piece on the man digging up his history of encounters with the law.

****in' CANCELLED.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I see a new class of people emerging. Since they exclusively consume and redistribute stupidity, I suppose we could call them "stupiditarians".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This morning, a funny story about a man that bet his entire life savings on Tiger Woods winning, and he got over a million on the bet.

This evening, a hit piece on the man digging up his history of encounters with the law.

****in' CANCELLED.

Elect me as GPOTUS (grand poohah of the united states) and I promise I will cancel canceling people. Much like free speech is limited such that you can't use it to harm people (inciting violence, etectera), you should not be able to use your freedom of association to oppress individuals, social/political groups, or businesses.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seems to be official now... Sony is actively censoring games worldwide because of the current state of moral panic in the US and parts of Europe. ****ty news for game creators and players.

D4S0C32X4AYnrld.jpg:large

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom