Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just saw that.
    And of course, the comments... :faint:
    If you disagree, YOUR the one with the problems. That type of comments.

someone brought up a legitimate question.
    What happens if there needs to be a strip search?

Obviously police departments are going to have to start recruiting "X" officers. You know, "universal strip searchers".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Im with you. Though there are some weird genetic mutations that happen. XYY syndrome for instance.

I can respect someone who says "Sorry, In my brain I am the gender opposite of my body." As long as it doesnt hurt anyone else (e.g. sports) I'm fine with it. You do you and be happy with yourself the best you can and be a good person and treat others with respect.

But the minute you claim to not HAVE a gender, or that you identify as a different species? OK, how about NO. You've got some problems and need to speak to a mental health professional. That's just a bridge too far. Sorry kids, you have to pick a side. It can be what God gave you, or what is in your heart. But its got to be SOMETHING. To claim you are absolutely outside the realm of human and/or a male OR female (chromosomal or mental) we need to talk. Is it really too much to expect people to identify with either male or female HUMAN identity?

I mean, I can sympathize a bit. I do feel more comfy on a woman's bicycle. Why does the one with the balls get the one with the bar? Its not fair, dammit! :):

Right?? I never understood that one either (although it really originated so women in their long skirts could ride bikes).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sliding this in here, because of the expected result from it. The more monopolized the media, the more the message can be manipulated.

Disney's Fox Acquisition Expected to Close Next Week | Hollywood Reporter

Disney is paying $71.3 billion for most of Fox, including the film and TV studio, FX, National Geographic, an additional 30 percent stake in Hulu — bringing Disney's stake to 60 percent — and more. Disney will combine 20th Century Fox's film units with Pixar, Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios, Disney Animation Studios and Disney's own live-action productions. The marquee Fox franchises that Disney is set to inherit include James Cameron's Avatar series, while Fox superhero properties such as X-Men and Deadpool are expected to head to Marvel Studios.

Disney has promised $2 billion in cost savings, so some expect more than 4,000 layoffs

Fox News is mentioned as going independent

Disney turning into a dangerous monopoly.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another failure of "Listen and Believe"

In 2016, Amber Herd came out and said that Johnny Depp had abused her. She included photos of her face showing multiple bruises, and released a video of him drunk and angry, slamming cabinet doors around her, throwing glass bottles, etc.

However, straight from the get-go, her story was flimsy; the video she made was shown to be edited, taken out parts where she seemed to interrogate him and kinda mock him. The reason he was drunk and upset was because he had just found out his mother passed away. Multiple friends and other police officers said that the photos showing her bruises were nothing more than make-up.

Ten days ago, Johnny Depp filed a lawsuit against her. Today, the documents were released to the public.

In short, the documents alleged that Amber Heard lied about literally everything and instead, she was the abuser. There was a time where she apparently hit him so hard that a portion of his finger tore off, then she also allegedly said under oath that she was the one to constantly attack him and this whole thing wasn't for money but instead just to advance her acting career. Johnny Depp submitted 87 sets of surveillance footage of his house to the courts, which show that there wasn't a single case of abuse. There was apparently a few times where she punched and kicked him, with one time being said where he was late to her birthday party so she punched him in the face, etc. Those attacks were regularly seen by friends, security, etc.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why is it that so few seem to understand what the Hot-Crazy Matrix reveals? One assumes they occasionally have enough blood available to run the thinking head

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Remember... "All Inclusive".

Unless you're different.

Friend of mine posed the question:

You're hiring for a new position. Do you hire the candidate with the face tattoos, or the candidate that specifies their "preferred pronouns" on their resume?

I say face tattoos, every ****ing time.

Also...

nnhli6wilvl21.jpg

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    If you get pulled over just tell them that for that day you identify as a race car driver...

That might actually work, if the officer is in a good mood or has a sense of humor.

"Sorry officer, here's my license. I don't have an "X" on it, but today I identify as -insert favorite nascar driver here-

If I get pulled over again I'll let everyone know how it went.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That might actually work, if the officer is in a good mood or has a sense of humor.

"Sorry officer, here's my license. I don't have an "X" on it, but today I identify as -insert favorite nascar driver here-

If they pull you over for "following too closely", just tell them you were drafting. ;)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Sometimes honesty is the best policy! I blew by a sheriff one night outside of Danville on the 4 lane heading into town. I had just purchased the car and was aware that the speedometer was off a "little" but "little" is relative. As I went by him he hit me in the face with his spotlight but I kept on going. He lit me up as I continued down the road at the same speed and as we were talking on the side of the road I told him I knew I was going a "little" faster than he but apparently it was on the lines of 20+mph faster than posted. He asked me what I thought when he blinded me with his spot and I asked "Honestly"? He said yes to which my response was what's this ****ers problem? He busted out laughing and told me that this was the first time anybody had been honest with him and let me go with nothing other than a reminder to get my speedo fixed!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Sometimes honesty is the best policy! I blew by a sheriff one night outside of Danville on the 4 lane heading into town. I had just purchased the car and was aware that the speedometer was off a "little" but "little" is relative. As I went by him he hit me in the face with his spotlight but I kept on going. He lit me up as I continued down the road at the same speed and as we were talking on the side of the road I told him I knew I was going a "little" faster than he but apparently it was on the lines of 20+mph faster than posted. He asked me what I thought when he blinded me with his spot and I asked "Honestly"? He said yes to which my response was what's this ****ers problem? He busted out laughing and told me that this was the first time anybody had been honest with him and let me go with nothing other than a reminder to get my speedo fixed!

When I was in college I got pulled over on a Friday night while passing through a small town. I honestly told the officer that I knew I was speeding, but I went to an all-male school (Rose-Hulman) and was on my way to Purdue to pick up some girls for a party. He busted out laughing, told me to be more careful, and walked away.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

If you were driving in speedos with a hole in them, he might have been anxious to get away from your window. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom