ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Dave Rubin going live with Tim Pool right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81TgEaVpa2U&feature=youtu.be

Tim believes that Jack Dorsey cares, but Twitter (the company, legal group) doesn't.

So with Twitter being a privately owned company, shouldn’t they be able to censor whatever they want to? Let the free market walk away from them if the public chooses to. I don’t have twitter and never have, despite being a millennial.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So with Twitter being a privately owned company, shouldn’t they be able to censor whatever they want to? Let the free market walk away from them if the public chooses to. I don’t have twitter and never have, despite being a millennial.

Yes, they have the right to do so.

The issue at hand is that they lie about their actions and are uneven in the disposition of their rules of conduct as published.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Yes, they have the right to do so.

The issue at hand is that they lie about their actions and are uneven in the disposition of their rules of conduct as published.

Not gonna disagree with that at all, and I’m certainly not defending them. Also not gonna hate on people for criticizing Twitter while still participating in it.

For me, this falls under the same category as NFL players kneeling. Meh. Lefty’s gonna lefty.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For anyone interested... Jerry Seinfeld is quite anti-SJW. Possibly even conservative.

Catching a few episodes of Comedians in Cars... every episode, he has voiced a pretty "red pilled" opinion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since we've covered Alex Jones and Dr. Phil over the past week... here they are... talking to each other.

(Mashup of JRE content to make fake interviews. This one just works so well. Language.)

[video=youtube_share;Mmw2T_RzKmQ]https://youtu.be/Mmw2T_RzKmQ[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They can't "publish" the rules.
    They have to be able to change them "on demand".
    They’re published. They’re just more abstract. The rules are contained in critical theory, and intersectional feminism. Pool’s race only comes into play as far as he can claim he’s oppressed because of his race. So he’s a half-step up from white in intersections, which doesn’t get him anywhere when there are people with more intersections in the conversation. For moderate Asian/white mixed race male, he’s essentially white in the pyramid..

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    INGO Poll: Do you believe R Kelly?

(Take into account the recent Smollett and Kavanaugh situations before answering)

I thought there was video evidence or something... I haven't looked into it at all. Just seeing a few people use recent hoaxes to back him up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Transgender Prof: Excluding Men From Women’s Sports Is Like Excluding Black People

giphy.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    INGO Poll: Do you believe R Kelly?

(Take into account the recent Smollett and Kavanaugh situations before answering)

I thought there was video evidence or something... I haven't looked into it at all. Just seeing a few people use recent hoaxes to back him up.

No, I do not. I think he's scum. He's had a long history of being scum. I think he's still scum.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I'd really like to see a prioritized list of the leftist victim hierarchy. Complete with intersectionality permutations. That would help me with all my life-changing decisions.
    Maybe calculus has a real-life application after all. I'm sure there must be limits and derivatives and penumbras involved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    New British women's deadlift record set... by somebody who "identified" as female.

https://tribunist.com/news/rapper-b...Js8ZG2NCqIty1WkgSFw541OEoE3mnkd2jh9hq_5KMAWU4

Wow. It's really just a coincidence that all these transgender women keep setting women's records in sports. It must be random luck. There couldn't possibly be any correlation suggesting that trans women have a physical advantage over straight women. I mean. There's no biological differences between sexes anyway. Such complaints must be due to transphobia and sour grapes.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Wow. It's really just a coincidence that all these transgender women keep setting women's records in sports. It must be random luck. There couldn't possibly be any correlation suggesting that trans women have a physical advantage over straight women. I mean. There's no biological differences between sexes anyway. Such complaints must be due to transphobia and sour grapes.

And this guy was trying to highlight that absurdity.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rotten Tomatoes is modifying the reviews on Captain Marvel.

Seems like influencing audiences and how they spend money by changing data should be... illegal... or something

D1KvbiRU0AABpl5.jpg:small

D1KvbiSUwAEtvbC.jpg:small

D1PBgCMXgAE18Ld.png:small

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom