• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I know that I get distracted easily, but....her " breastfed 20 month old son" ? Lady, if he's old enough to toddle into the kitchen and get a poptarts, wean that kid of the teat.

What's worse, being breastfed for too long, or not at all?

[video=youtube;d78PgVqKh4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d78PgVqKh4I[/video]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1. I'm wondering if perhaps this may be a contributing factor in kids these days being so messed up in the head in the first place... Coddled too much, given everything for no effort, on the teat for up to, and over two years... they get to just parent themselves, making all the important decisions.

2. I wonder what the penis police would have done if the mom just stuck with gender neutral terms during her argument with the tranny? She could have used words like idiot, ignoramus, a**hole, dumba**, moron, and other generic, non-gender-specific terms... maybe drop the f word... No that would surely get her shot.
    How is breastfeeding a child coddling them too much? It is actually recommended that they be breastfed until two years of age, with the addition of food.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    because jonah hill is the epitome of traditional masculinity

DzUK6foWsA4Rj14.png:small

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wow. That is something. The group they attribute that to has another definition on their website. It is pretty close to that.

Racism: The individual, cultural, and institutional beliefs and discrimination that systematically oppress people of color (Blacks, Latino/as, Native Americans, and Asians).

I love when people change the definition of words to meet their agenda.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or, fIle for gender based discrimination.

Or.. "identify" as a woman.
    Signs don't mean much when you can just "identify".
    If it doesn't mean anything in a shower at school, then it doesn't mean anything in a garage.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Aaaand... NPR is at it again. This morning, in a "news" story about Paul Manafort's plea deal, the word "punish" was used frequently to refer to his future sentencing. It stuck out because I never hear that word on their newscast. "Sentencing" was only used in the same line as "punishment." Not incarceration, not imprisonment, just "punishment."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Imagine a "men only" equivalent of this sign.

d9eosd41t9521.jpg

I notice many of the female driven cars were reversed into position. They likely have to make the parking spaces 50% larger in that section to enable this; so it is segregated as an allocation of resources issue rather than misandry

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I notice many of the female driven cars were reversed into position. They likely have to make the parking spaces 50% larger in that section to enable this; so it is segregated as an allocation of resources issue rather than misandry
    Actually, I bet those are pull-thru spots. No need to reverse. Mostly because SOME drivers can't back up.

Purple?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom