• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, he didn’t say the guy used it maliciously. He said that the guy could have used it maliciously, that we’re just assuming a context which makes it evident that it wasn’t malicious. And then later Kut admitted that most likely it wasn’t malicious.

Must’ve missed that part. Thanks :ingo:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Wonder if these are just coincidences... or if they really plan to get violent.

DgayIp1XkAAHVKx.jpg:small

Their “rising up” keeps costing them elections.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They’re not rising up. They’re acting like bigoted thugs.

Keyboard warriors, mostly.

Like the huge dudes wearing shemaghs and Gadsden logos think they'll be the SEALS of the next Civil War... these soyboys take to Twitter and wax poetic about revolutions and fascism and... blah blah blah.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    By rights this same family must be completely outraged when they look at the keys of a piano. This is beyond disgusting as far as I'm concerned. As long as we focus on colors we will always be divided by colors.

You're right! Those keys may be integrated by location, but one color of keys is always smaller than the other color and that same color of keys is higher, thus easier to hit, while the other color lays lower and protected.

OBVIOUS RACISM!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Every one of these fart sniffing clods goes full Wayne Gale from their smart phone app but wont actually join the unruly mob. Put up or shut the **** up

Jeet Heer said:
    We're really having a debate on whether we have to be civil to people who tear babies & children away from their parents, leading to incalculable trauma? **** civility.

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1010722442338357248

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Every one of these fart sniffing clods goes full Wayne Gale from their smart phone app but wont actually join the unruly mob. Put up or shut the **** up

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1010722442338357248

I would say, before you decide to be uncivil, you should probably make a reasonable effort to esure that the narrative that makes you justify incivility is as true as you think.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It is not altogether a bad thing to harass Jen Rubin at dinner and force her to leave a business.

So where's the line, Jen? Labeling? Shunning? Remove livelihood? Imprison? Kill? C'mon Jen, do share.

Are we moving into an America with Democrat-only restaurants and Republican-only restaurants?

Jen Rubin said:
    it is not altogether a bad thing to show those who think they’re exempt from personal responsibility that their actions bring scorn, exclusion and rejection.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I think a review should be about the food and service. Nothing political. Nothing by someone that wasn't there.
    But, looks like everyone will ruin this also.

Ah hell, down in Houston they're already destroying some NBA star's wife's new restaurant on Yelp and it hasn't even opened yet! I wish I had the power to see the future too but I'd use it for lottery tickets, figuring out which days it's going to rain so I can put off mowing the yard as long as possible, knowing where to park so my freshly washed black car doesn't get carpet bombed by a flock of pissed pigeons, you know, important stuff!:rockwoot:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just don't be uncivil when referring to to MS-13 gang members. They are on the verge of becoming a protected class by the Libs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By rights this same family must be completely outraged when they look at the keys of a piano. This is beyond disgusting as far as I'm concerned. As long as we focus on colors we will always be divided by colors.

You're right! Those keys may be integrated by location, but one color of keys is always smaller than the other color and that same color of keys is higher, thus easier to hit, while the other color lays lower and protected.

OBVIOUS RACISM!

Be careful! I was taken to task by ... another member ... and my motives questioned (in another thread) just for mentioning that a piano has some black keys

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think a review should be about the food and service. Nothing political. Nothing by someone that wasn't there.
    But, looks like everyone will ruin this also.

Agreed. Ms. Huckabee-Sanders handled it with grace. I think it was in poor taste to tell her to leave, but why is it that we can’t let the other side be the petty ones?

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Agreed. Ms. Huckleberry-Sanders handled it with grace. I think it was in poor taste to tell her to leave, but why is it that we can’t let the other side be the petty ones?

These little incidences are seemingly happening more frequently, and without consequence (when originating from the left). The time is going to come, when "they" lash out at the wrong person....all hell may break loose. It may ignite into something bigger.....less controllable.

What will happen when the left confronts someone who is tired of turning the other cheek?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maxine Waters: "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1010981944056664064

The ****? This is an elected official promoting fascism, potentially calling for violence.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    These little incidences are seemingly happening more frequently, and without consequence (when originating from the left). The time is going to come, when "they" lash out at the wrong person....all hell may break loose. It may ignite into something bigger.....less controllable.

What will happen when the left confronts someone who is tired of turning the other cheek?

That person ends up doing 15-20 in the pokey? At the end of the day, the restaurant refused service, as in the establishment's right. If someone gets tired of that, they can open their own restaurant and apply the same standard. However, if not turning the cheek, means something more nefarious (as is seemingly implied)... and ventures into the criminal realm, then I would fully hope and expect that the penalty is in line with the offense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom