jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I do it while laying out at the beach.
    As a fat guy, it’s pretty much the only state of sitting. Speaking of which, I’ve noticed that the heavier females tend to “manspread”. I suppose they’re toxicly masculine too? Becuase that has to be why men and fat chicks tend to sit with their legs spread apart. It can’t be that it’s uncomfortable to sit holding their legs together.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think she's a liberal, and doesn't like guns.

But she doesn't like whiny feminists.

... But she seems kinda OK with us having them, as long as we treat them responsibly. And thats OK by me.

And googling Blaire White, I'm digging her* too. She seems to get it, and although many here might think she is off her rocker because she's no longer a he, (at least in her mind) she is quite reasonable and doesnt buy into the SJW crap either. (fat shaming isnt bad, there are only 2 genders, (if you cant pick at least one, you are messed up) BLMers are idiots, no rape culture, no gender pay gap, etc)

*Yes, I know she was a he, dont care because it doesnt affect my life if she decides to switch teams. At least she is committed to a position unlike some weirdos.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/3631...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Beto O'Rourke comes out and says people shouldn't be chasing Ted Cruz out of restaurants.
    That was NOT what the SJW crowd wanted to hear.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3633...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
    Restaurant Reveals Leftists Harassing Cruz Family Was An Epic Fail

After Trabocchi's management team moved the Cruzes to safety while they called police and got the left-wing activists out of there, the Cruzes sat right back down and "finished their meal in peace."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    the ****

vXu4Ywk.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom