• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    W I S H F U L thinking on your part pal. I admit it made my ears perk up too but NAH ****s going away. The fix is in and twisting, dry.

I realize my first comment could be seen as spiteful. Let me rephrase.

You (and I) are desperately trying to get our heads around the fact that the evil ***** is being allowed to skate once again and SURELY there must be SOMETHING else in the works to nail her on.

To put this into a visual..... with much of the same results.....

8903206_men-left-to-die-on-deserted-island-go-full_e11e0214_m.jpg

Or see here for a video reference.... Let's hear from Galdalf the White! (non racial connotations, very non dog whistlieeee)
    [video=youtube;Y0S_MebzyzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S_MebzyzQ[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Was just stated that hillary gave access to uncleared people to intelligence so sensitive it can not even be disclosed to members of congress, nor can the name of the department the intelligence belongs to be disclosed to congress, not even in secret.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Was just stated that hillary gave access to uncleared people to intelligence so sensitive it can not even be disclosed to members of congress, nor can the name of the department the intelligence belongs to be disclosed to congress, not even in secret.

She didn't intend to.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

It's okay, they all gave a Pinky Swear that they wouldn't tell anyone.

Pinky Swear = if you say anything to rat out Hillary she will start by cutting off your pinky and then go from there. Look what happened to when Rahm Emanuel.

rahmbothhands.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Another forum I'm on has a comment from "unidentified sources" that the Clintons are being investigated by the FBI on their crooked foundation. Supposedly Comey was asked on TV if they were being investigated for anything else. He supposedly said "no comment". Sorry I don't have more, but it sure would be sweet to have them get a dose of justice. Tinfoil theory: The e-mails were small change, the crooked foundation and influence peddling is the bombshell.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    This is the kind of **** that occurs in South American narco states, not the United States.

This is absolutely ridiculous, and if I were not currently living it I would have only expected to witness such a farcical series of events occur in an item of fiction. (and not very well written at that)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    oh ****

Chaffetz says they will be referring Hillary to the FBI for perjury.

If she skates on that (which does seem to be a more black-and-white case)... you'll know truly how corrupt the government is.

Edit....

Now they're saying there was no recording or transcription of the FBI/clinton interview. ****ing hell this is corrupt

Flashback to 2014

AG Holder announces FBI can no longer refuse to record interviews with suspects

Before you can officially take the name "Clinton" you must be dipped in Teflon.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The correct question to ask is... Dir. Comey, please read aloud this portion of the federal law...

Now can you tell me where the word "intent" supplants the words "gross negligence", which is another way of saying "extremely careless", because I don't see it.

And since when does "intent to commit a crime" matter in regard to gross negligence, which generally means lack of intent?

Top Bottom