The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    All true, right now. But .gov can sure as **** outlaw bitcoin and punish those who use it illegally. That, I think, demonstrates the biggest flaw with bitcoin. You can still have your bitcoin and still use it with others who believe it has value. The Man, however, can call it contraband and drop the ****ing hammer on you if/when discovered. I'm not against bitcoin per se, I just don't value it. So if SHTF and you get hungry you're gonna have to bring something of value (to me) to buy my bag of beans, so to speak.
    The man can do that to gold too.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    No, it is not government digital currency. It is under control of the government. It is not completely anonymous and it is tracked down to the last Satoshi. How else would the FBI seize tens of millions worth of Bitcoin from ransomware fraudsters? Speaking of Satoshi, does anybody know who “he” actually is? A mysterious computer-based currency created by some unknown person with no background does not necessarily spark confidence in me, more like confidence game.

As mentioned above, while not government sanctioned, it is allowed to exist because it is taking advantage of manipulation of the digital infrastructure and is making a lot influential people rich, while simultaneously working out the bugs for the creation of the new CBDC.

It’s fake money - hell, it’s ALL fake money - but it’s the worst kind because you can’t hold it in your hand, you can’t freely trade with it without an intermediary, and it goes away at the flip of a switch.
    Bitcoin can be held in cold storage that nobody can access except those who have the keys. I can freely trade from that cold storage wallet to anyone without permission from anyone.
    Learn how it works!
    I don’t know why everyone keeps talking about the if the internet goes down. Have some gold and silver on hand to barter with.
    Are we talking about the end of the world? Or the great reset? The monetary reset?
    The future is the internet. The future is everyone carrying these damn phones around. It is happening. What kind of money are we going to transact with?
    Cbdc’s = government control.
    Bitcoin = freedom

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Bitcoin can be held in cold storage that nobody can access except those who have the keys. I can freely trade from that cold storage wallet to anyone without permission from anyone.
    Learn how it works!
    I don’t know why everyone keeps talking about the if the internet goes down. Have some gold and silver on hand to barter with.
    Are we talking about the end of the world? Or the great reset? The monetary reset?
    The future is the internet. The future is everyone carrying these damn phones around. It is happening. What kind of money are we going to transact with?
    Cbdc’s = government control.
    Bitcoin = freedom
    Ok, say the internets not going down, and it's the future and all that, but how hard is it to limit the internet? Make accessing your keys illegal? Make them disappear? You're still talking about keys that are some kind of secret code but are still electronic right?

Think the whole social credit score thing in China.

How safe are those keys, long term, through better and worse?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The man can do that to gold too.
    Very true. My point was more about bitcoin not being the panacea that holders of bitcoin tend to make it out to be. I'm not against bitcoin but claiming it's free from gov oversight or confiscation isn't true; or at least might not always be true. Also the value for bitcoin must be recognized by the parties involved just like our current currency. Bitcoin is limited while my US dollar is globally recognized (for what it's worth).

Reactions: KLB

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. THat was such an unconstitutional mess too. He made a law with an EO, including a penalty if people didn't comply.
    That is so wrong. E.O. cannot make laws over the people. E.O.s can only direct federal agencies, and even then, where in the Consitution did they get the power to even set up a federal agency??? The post office I guess, but I don't see any support for the probably hundreds of federal agencies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That is so wrong. E.O. cannot make laws over the people. E.O.s can only direct federal agencies, and even then, where in the Consitution did they get the power to even set up a federal agency??? The post office I guess, but I don't see any support for the probably hundreds of federal agencies.
    The President alone cannot create an agency or department; it must be passed by law and funded by congress. The most recent was space force that was created in a massive defense bill.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The President alone cannot create an agency or department; it must be passed by law and funded by congress. The most recent was space force that was created in a massive defense bill.
    But they effectively outlawed incandescent light bulbs (most) by regulatory process, which is not passing a law. And the law that allows all this regulatory rulemaking is supposed to be reviewed by (and can be rejected by) Congress but I think it turns out that Congress rarely follows up on these.

Our government is broken.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But they effectively outlawed incandescent light bulbs (most) by regulatory process, which is not passing a law. And the law that allows all this regulatory rulemaking is supposed to be reviewed by (and can be rejected by) Congress but I think it turns out that Congress rarely follows up on these.

Agreed but that is not the President doing this by EO it is the agency over interpretation of their bounds.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well, we are getting closer to finding out...

People don’t realize how big of a deal this is. One of these days, in hindsight, we will all see that today was the day that an American government jailed its political rival, the day that the petrodollar was put on notice, and the day that WWIII was all but started without firing a shot.

IMG_6038.jpeg

Sounds to me like today is the official first day of the last days of the American empire.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dunno man. That sounds a lot like, "I'm informed and those sheepies aren't. So how shall I bestow my great gift of knowledge upon them."

Yeah, I've called people sheep before. Really, there's nothing wrong with the people you're talking about per se. Just people.

I think I mentioned the other day something about Jonathon Heidt's research and his elephant and rider analogy. Bias is the elephant and reason is the rider. In the analogy, the elephant goes where he wants 99%, but the rider has 1% control.

Heidt's research also suggests that the principle purpose of reason is to confirm one's worldview. So the elephant and the rider are a team. And it's really hard to override that elephant. People will change their minds if they trust new contradictory information. Otherwise they'll reason why the information is wrong, or irrelevant, misinterpreted, or whatever.

So what do you do with your knowledge to convert sheep into informed people like yourself? It doesn't ****ing matter what you say if you can't get people to trust that your information isn't bull ****. So it seems to me the knowledge you have to share not smelling like ******** would be a good start.

Another problem is that the elephant is highly hack-able. People have figured out ways to con people into believing all kinds of bull ****. It's why advertising works. It's why "news" sites can convince their consumers of utter bull ****. Like, "the vaccine is 100% safe and 95% effective." And, "masks can help stop the spread of COVID." "It's all backed up by TheScience™.

People trust the mainstream. It's normal. Trusting TheScience™ has become normal. It's hard to break that. But also, I don't think we can assume that we have it right or that we've managed to flip the role of elephant/rider.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This is what caused my foray into guns and prepping. America can be crushed without a single shot. No force necessary, just an agreement to circumvent us financially. What is America gonna do, start a war? What else can America do?
    I would just note that the fat lady isn't singing quite yet.

Brics merely invited those countries to join. That doesn't mean they will. Saudi Arabia is of course the big fish. And while our relations with them seem to be going downhill, I'm not sure they will jump into an organization that counts Iran as a member.

Top Bottom