• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    That just sounds like an awful lot of gun handling in the parking lot. I'm assuming you unholster again to reload it when you exit the shop, right?

Maybe since they keep telling us to take it outside and unload it then there should be sand barrels....

I guess it doesn't matter to me anymore, since I'm not welcome in that shop and there are unsafe practices going on there I'll just visit one of the several other shops that I've been invited to. I have no desire to be hit with a stray bullet or submit myself as an unarmed victim while in the parking lot, perhaps have my vehicle broken into because someone watched me put my gun in there then go back inside. Just seems like a lot of trouble when I'm welcome other places that don't cause these problems.

xM3RC1L3SS1x

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Southeast of Indy
    I know of 2 personally...but think it best to leave specific store names out of this thread so as to avoid putting them on blast directly. Just looking for more of a general discussion on the policy... But if you browse the "good bad and the ugly" section of this forum for local gun shops, you will come across a few threads that mention specific shops that have this policy (and some complaints and defenses that follow).

If it's their policy then there shouldn't be a problem saying who it is

Top Bottom