• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'd vote for the Taurus Judge as the Glock of revolvers. Relatively new on the scene, doesn't offer anything revolutionary or more effective than the last hundred years of manufacturing history, but is marketed to the maximum, as though if you're not carrying it, you have nothing.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    My M-10 is s/n back to the 70's.(pencil barrel-nice balance) Bought it in 1985 to attend a Firearms Training Course, (wanted a mid size duty style handgun to pair up with a M-36 snubbie). Not one issue, none. I have changed from wooden stocks to Pachmayr, Houges, back to wooden, etc. Has fired all kinds of +P, JHPs, LRN, Flat wadcutters, all fired well.
    I carried it as a duty weapon for LEO, Security, and personal defense. Currently resides in a nightstand, with 2 speedloaders, doing home defense. Perfect firearm for most all duties.
    I also have had the M66s, M686s, GP100, all well made and equal in performance. I had a M28, heavy frame, wish I would have kept that one. I feel all would do your job if needed, and the M10 is my favorite.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Frankly, if I were going to buy another revolver, I'd buy a Charter Arms. And these days, I'd buy the Charter Arms Pit Bull in .40 S&W or 9mm. I carried a Charter Arms revolver for a few years and never had any trouble with it; they've been around for awhile and they're less expensive than the more popular Ruger, Colt & Smith & Wesson.

Top Bottom