• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone here read any extended universe materials from games and recommend any? Books, graphic novels, comics/manga, anything else?

I have only read some of the Halo books and want to read all of them. I also have the Zelda manga collection and Hyrule Historia.

I'd like to get the Zelda: A Link to the Past comic, Twilight Princess Part 1 and 2 manga that came out this year, Zelda: Art and Artifacts book, and I would like to read the Gears of War books but I don't know if they're any good. Does anyone here know? World of Warcraft has some books I may check out sometime too.

I've heard a lot of good things about The Witcher books. Yeah, Starcraft and Warcraft are supposed to be good extended universe content, too.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone here read any extended universe materials from games and recommend any? Books, graphic novels, comics/manga, anything else?

I have only read some of the Halo books and want to read all of them. I also have the Zelda manga collection and Hyrule Historia.

I'd like to get the Zelda: A Link to the Past comic, Twilight Princess Part 1 and 2 manga that came out this year, Zelda: Art and Artifacts book, and I would like to read the Gears of War books but I don't know if they're any good. Does anyone here know? World of Warcraft has some books I may check out sometime too.

Come'on! It's bad enough I waste my time playing the games...

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    I've heard a lot of good things about The Witcher books. Yeah, Starcraft and Warcraft are supposed to be good extended universe content, too.

Oh yeah, I bet the Starcraft books are killer. I loved Starcraft 1 and I bought SC2 (Terran and Zerg) but I've never played it for some reason or another. I need to start playing them as well. Maybe even replay the remastered SC 1 story.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think that's a reaction to some of the Euro countries considering it gambling if there's real money involved.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I am reading the first Witcher book. It is OK, but it is basically a series of short stories. There may be some overall story line going on, but the book hasn't really grabbed me.

Jordan_J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Muncie
    EA said they will re-evaluate and turn purchases on some time in the future. That’s probably after they get enough people buying it for Christmas thinking that they “changed their ways”.

Top Bottom