The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sure we can. Lawyers reduced the rate of natural selection. More idiots survive when you tell them not to drink the contents of the battery.
    The warnings are there as a defense to be used in court WHEN someone drinks the contents of the battery, not to prevent it from happening. What makes an idiot an idiot is not only the lack of common sense, but the refusal to heed warnings.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The warnings are there as a defense to be used in court WHEN someone drinks the contents of the battery, not to prevent it from happening. What makes an idiot an idiot is not only the lack of common sense, but the refusal to heed warnings.
    That doesn't hold water - part of the reason for warnings are indeed to prevent the stupid actions - especially in high-functioning idiots. :)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    stupidity
    Pic thread people.
    I hate to do it, but I have to Denny this. Those are college professors who filled the pool with de-ionized water. It was perfectly safe, at least in the short term. If they stayed in there long enough the salts from their sweat would have eventually made it unsafe.

Me in a week or so.

secondthanksgiving.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That doesn't hold water - part of the reason for warnings are indeed to prevent the stupid actions - especially in high-functioning idiots. :)
    As a lawyer, I have little interest in preventing the harm that causes lawsuits to be filed and lawyers hired to defend them.

I have great interest in having a good defense once I've been hired to defend a lawsuit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hate to do it, but I have to Denny this. Those are college professors who filled the pool with de-ionized water. It was perfectly safe, at least in the short term. If they stayed in there long enough the salts from their sweat would have eventually made it unsafe.

I know you already called it... but...

DENNY

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    American history fact:

In 1939, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a decree to move Thanksgiving to the 3rd Thursday in November, rather than the 4th to give a longer holiday shopping season. This only had the force of law in D.C. 23 of the 48 states observed Thanksgiving Day on the 3rd Thursday, 23 states celebrated on the 4th, and Texas and Colorado declared both Thursdays to be holidays.

After two years of complaining from many people, President Roosevelt signed legislation establishing Thanksgiving Day as the fourth Thursday in November as of 1942.

So, in 2 states, there were 2 Thanksgivings, but heck, anyone could decide what they wanted to do...and why not 2?

I heard reference to "2 Thanksgivings" in several of the old radio programs I listen to.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    As a lawyer, I have little interest in preventing the harm that causes lawsuits to be filed and lawyers hired to defend them.

I have great interest in having a good defense once I've been hired to defend a lawsuit.
    So you are saying being a lawyer has turned you into a prevention denier. :)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Me in a week or so.

View attachment 237188
    1000001190.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member