The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Well I'm not so sure. See the stupid ones used to die because....well, they were stupid. Now you've helped save them from themselves, allowing them to breed, thereby lowering the collective intellect of society.
    English philosopher Herbert Spencer said, “The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.”

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    stupidity
    Pic thread people.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    While our profession can rightfully be blamed for the fact that your 900 page owners manual contains 780 pages of warnings, we cannot be blamed for the ebbing away of society's collective intellect.
    Sure we can. Lawyers reduced the rate of natural selection. More idiots survive when you tell them not to drink the contents of the battery.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had to search for an explanation of this one. It never happened to me.
    Guess I am immune since I have been eating lemons like oranges since I was around 5.
    Every once in awhile my body just says "hey lets eat a lemon". So the idea one could react badly to that never occurred to me.

View attachment 237078
    DoggyMama will eat a lemon the same way! She's told me stories about when she was a kid and her friends were buying candy, she was buying lemons. It makes my mouth pucker and my cheeks suck in just thinking about it. :):

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I had to search for an explanation of this one. It never happened to me.
    Guess I am immune since I have been eating lemons like oranges since I was around 5.
    Every once in awhile my body just says "hey lets eat a lemon". So the idea one could react badly to that never occurred to me.

View attachment 237078
    Lemon Drops... hard candy... cuts the hell out of your tongue and cheeks cause you can't help but chew them up

I just denny'ed the thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom