• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Is this not encouraging theft, or at least "conversion" (in the legislative sense of the word- profiting on the sale of something one does not own). Could this be evidence of conspiracy to commit?

VVaH5vg.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is this not encouraging theft, or at least "conversion" (in the legislative sense of the word- profiting on the sale of something one does not own). Could this be evidence of conspiracy to commit?

No. If someone actually steals something (and I do not see this as the only way of reading the sign) and they buy it and have no reason to believe it is stolen and do all the proper paperwork, there is no crime on their part. If they find it is stolen and do not turn it over, its "Receiving stolen property".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I read it differently. I read it as the shop is offering to buy the gold that baby daddy gave her.

That's how I read it. I'm really not into jewelry and most guys I know aren't either. So maybe that's the bias I'm reading it with. But to me it says sell them your wedding rings, necklaces, whatever other jewelry that he gave as gifts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom