Monroe County
    3GJ3ZIp.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Is this the "tolerant left" that is so "accepting of those that are different" that we keep hearing about?

Yes. Tolerance, to the left, means everyone else accepting them and them accepting everyone who agrees with them on everything. Anyone who does not agree with them on everything is worthless scum and undeserving of life.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I think his best response would be to tell her, "Hey, you're kinda hot. Here's my number. Call me."

"Why don't you out those digits to good use and make me a sammich?"

Or, "Take a hike, Sunshine. I'll call you when I decide to care what you think."

His thinking is pretty screwed up too if he thinks he's a member of the master race. Masterbatory race, perhaps. I'm sympathetic to her view of his views but I don't think any hearts and minds are changing in that picture..

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

Or, "Take a hike, Sunshine. I'll call you when I decide to care what you think."

His thinking is pretty screwed up too if he thinks he's a member of the master race. Masterbatory race, perhaps. I'm sympathetic to her view of his views but I don't think any hearts and minds are changing in that picture..

In those clothes, are we sure he isn't just a reenactor?

"Lady, I'm going to pretend to be shot in about 30 minutes, can you just move the eff along?"

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Is there something I'm missing in that picture? Why do you think he "thinks he's a member of the master race"?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw that pic.

I thought the same thing, but then I noticed what appears to be a forward assist so I think he is slinging an AR. He could be a 2A supporter that views the Confederacy as an expression of resistance to big government, he could be a KKK guy carrying an AR as protection, he could be a CW reenactor that just left an event and is heading to the range, he appears in the photo to just be really confused.

In any case, I wouldn't have given him much of a chance with her even without the uniform, and he doesn't appear to be converting anybody to the pro-gun side.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I thought the same thing, but then I noticed what appears to be a forward assist so I think he is slinging an AR. He could be a 2A supporter that views the Confederacy as an expression of resistance to big government, he could be a KKK guy carrying an AR as protection, he could be a CW reenactor that just left an event and is heading to the range, he appears in the photo to just be really confused.

In any case, I wouldn't have given him much of a chance with her even without the uniform, and he doesn't appear to be converting anybody to the pro-gun side.

I didn't notice that. Good catch.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Something tells me she would really be bad news to know.

Yes, her gender studies professors have told her the only "good" men are those who are "gender fluid" and think and behave exactly like women.
    She may, at some point, spend some time with a man who accepts his birth gender identity, but she will end up hating him and herself.
    And, as a progressive, she is well-schooled and highly-skilled in hate; it is what they do best.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    DH2aMPiVoAAPOzq.jpg:small

I am making 40,000 copies and dropping these out of a helicopter over Purdue. I'll bet I can hear the sound of heads imploding from my office downtown.

Well, Kut told me that we can't just take these things at face value, we don't know the political motivations of those pictured.
    Probably fake news, false flag.
    More than likely they were running toward each other, dropped their flags at the same time and picked up the others flag by mistake.
    So sayeth the Kut, thus it is true.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well, Kut told me that we can't just take these things at face value, we don't know the political motivations of those pictured.
    Probably fake news, false flag.
    More than likely they were running toward each other, dropped their flags at the same time and picked up the others flag by mistake.
    So sayeth the Kut, thus it is true.

Clearly it was Photoshopped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom