• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Both sides have some benefit from money laundered through Ukraine. FTX I am sure is the tip of a very large iceberg.
    It was democrats though who recieved 97% of ftx cash(per official donations listed by FTX).
    3%? Seriously? Thats not really a benefit. At least not enough to say its in any way bipartisan. that 3% probably constitutes perceived candidates friendly to crypto that just happened to be Republicans. I mean, to be at least somewhat bipartisan, I'd say that Rs should have received at least 30-35%. If not more.

But 3%? thats a red herring.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    3%? Seriously? Thats not really a benefit. At least not enough to say its in any way bipartisan. that 3% probably constitutes perceived candidates friendly to crypto that just happened to be Republicans. I mean, to be at least somewhat bipartisan, I'd say that Rs should have received at least 30-35%. If not more.

But 3%? thats a red herring.
    True. RINO's who received funds were the ones on crypto oversight.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. Without even knowing the facts, it was just THAT obvious what they were up to.
    So yeah. Not bipartisan. Purely partisan; Democrats plus the handful of Republicans who would have their back.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wow. Without even knowing the facts, it was just THAT obvious what they were up to.
    So yeah. Not bipartisan. Purely partisan; Democrats plus the handful of Republicans who would have their back.
    McConnell has his fingers in a lot of different pies. He needs voted out. He has direct ties to the ChiComs via his wife via his father in law.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welfare is the ultimate example of someone who shouldn't be voting. If you can vote to take more of someone else's money without contributing anything, then there's no reason not to take it all. It's anonymous so there's no consequences for your actions.

And when the system collapses because of it, the finger will just be pointed at the rich.

That's a pretty unique situation. Welfare exists as charity, if society no longer wishes to provide that charity, that is morally their choice. Those receiving charity shouldn't be able to hold everyone else hostage.
    While I agree about welfare, there is more to being subject to a government than what to do about welfare. They don't lose propriety for all those other interests just because they have that one interest. If something could be devised that could prevent them from any decisions about how the nation spends money, I'd be all for that.

Sounds like a good place to push my PYMWYMI (pronounced "PIM-wih-mee") tax system again. Personal income tax payers only have to pay for constitutionally defined parts of government. Corporate/business taxes work differently. There would be no income tax on businesses. They'd be billed quarterly for whatever government they consume. So no more complicated tax filings for businesses. It's based on consumption not earnings. So more of a fee.

Beyond the non-discretionary personal income tax, Government has to beg the people for any more money for ********. It's a flat tax. No deductions. No exemptions. No withholdings. Everyone pays it monthly. So if the rate is 7%, and you made $1000, you pay at least $70 for federal taxes.

If you want to fund Welfare, you write on your tax bill how much extra you want to pay in. And you write the check and send it in with your bill. Or maybe pay it online. Since it doesn't matter how you got the money, even people on welfare would have a federal tax bill. So they have skin in the game. Would they volunteer money from their welfare check to pay for welfare? I'm betting not. I'm also betting no one else would voluntarily fund it either. We probably wouldn't have a welfare system.

And of course that works for all federal expenses that aren't mandatory. Defense spending would be mandatory of course, but the government doesn't have to be able to destroy the world 37 times over. You want all the whizbang military tech, you write your check for it. Put your money where your mouth is.

You want the US to help Ukraine fight off Russia, go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    While I agree about welfare, there is more to being subject to a government than what to do about welfare. They don't lose propriety for all those other interests just because they have that one interest. If something could be devised that could prevent them from any decisions about how the nation spends money, I'd be all for that.

Sounds like a good place to push my PYMWYMI (pronounced "PIM-wih-mee") tax system again. Personal income tax payers only have to pay for constitutionally defined parts of government. Corporate/business taxes work differently. There would be no income tax on businesses. They'd be billed quarterly for whatever government they consume. So no more complicated tax filings for businesses. It's based on consumption not earnings. So more of a fee.

Beyond the non-discretionary personal income tax, Government has to beg the people for any more money for ********. It's a flat tax. No deductions. No exemptions. No withholdings. Everyone pays it monthly. So if the rate is 7%, and you made $1000, you pay at least $70 for federal taxes.

If you want to fund Welfare, you write on your tax bill how much extra you want to pay in. And you write the check and send it in with your bill. Or maybe pay it online. Since it doesn't matter how you got the money, even people on welfare would have a federal tax bill. So they have skin in the game. Would they volunteer money from their welfare check to pay for welfare? I'm betting not. I'm also betting no one else would voluntarily fund it either. We probably wouldn't have a welfare system.

And of course that works for all federal expenses that aren't mandatory. Defense spending would be mandatory of course, but the government doesn't have to be able to destroy the world 37 times over. You want all the whizbang military tech, you write your check for it. Put your money where your mouth is.

You want the US to help Ukraine fight off Russia, go ahead. Put your money where your mouth is.

Yeah, which the left should be in favor of, as it's expanding democracy to the financial arm of the government, and they love democracy.

But we all know the MIC would throw a hissy fit that we don't want to invade half the world, or fund their latest toy. And the left would never put any money into any kind of social program if they had the option to take the money for themselves.

Above all the idea I'm most in favor of is moving to a flat tax with no deductions, and applying that tax universally to individuals, corporations, and businesses. Send the armies of tax lawyers to the welfare office.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Mark Sonnenklar, an attorney for the Republican National Committee Integrity program in Arizona, and 10 other 'roving' RNC attorneys reported observing problems ranging from tabulators rejecting ballots to hours-long lines for voting, Just the News reports.

The 11 attorneys visited 115 out of the 223 vote centers in Maricopa County on Election Day and found that 72 of them (or 62.61%) "had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots," Sonnenklar reported, "causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting."
    Box 3 — also called "Door 3" or "Slot 3" — is a separate box on the tabulators into which ballots not counted by the machines were placed for later tabulation. Maricopa County, however, has admitted that "in some voting locations, 'Door 3' non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots," according to a letter from the Arizona attorney general's office to the county. -Just the News

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, Some areas of Arizona haven't certified their tallies yet, and they are being threatened to certify in a 'timely manner'.

What?
    The votes can't be counted in a timely manner, but someone will pay if they aren't certified in a timely manner.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

A policeman pulls over a speeder. The police computer reports that three hours ago a similar vehicle and person held up a liquor store -- so the police are on alert.

No database latency.
    To Republicans, election engineering is civics. To Democrats, it’s business -- and they are great at it!
    County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on September 3. Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are quietly changed back.

National Change of Address Database (NCOA) will not pick up those address changes. They didn’t happen because there is no history.
    The 31,000 citizens were getting their mail just fine -- except for ballots. Ballot addresses were driven by the county mail-in ballot database -- the one that was changed, then changed back.

Many states send ballots to everyone; the recipient is none the wiser that they never received a mail-in ballot. They may vote in person. Oops! “You already voted!” Ever heard that?
    Database latency, as you likely gathered, is when current reality lags the underlying record. We all experience it in our electronics-driven society.

The ballot gathering scammers know about latency -- it’s their ground game!
    Our teams in Wisconsin and Florida are discovering this scam by the truckload -- do not email me that it is not real! And NCOA and Melissa? They are totally blind to this -- because the addresses are changed back!
    The question now is whether Republicans want to start leading with technology or continue to spend millions on “big data” “data driven” batch buzzwords.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    From above link:

Rather than wasting time on batch NCOA, we get a daily copy of the election roll. That’s expensive! The list in Wisconsin is $12,000! But did you know your Democrat friends bought it 28 times before the 2016 election?

In a real-life example, this month, we found a county that changed 31,500 zip codes, yet the voter remained at the same address. Curious?

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    It’s worse than most people think it is. They cheat in Indiana as well.
    Indiana first action has several videos to watch on rumble.
    They have done audits in Indiana. Check ‘em out.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If they have the ability to monitor they have the ability to do what they want…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For those asking for evidence, if true, this provides information as to how they cheat and cover it up…

Providing evidence usually doesn't come in a sentance that also has the words "if true". :):

I think it's possible for that to happen. But, databases have logs. And **** that gets changed is logged. Audits should catch such activity. Maybe GOP should demand forensic data audits in districts where they suspect this has happened.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Providing evidence usually doesn't come in a sentance that also has the words "if true". :):

I think it's possible for that to happen. But, databases have logs. And **** that gets changed is logged. Audits should catch such activity. Maybe GOP should demand forensic data audits in districts where they suspect this has happened.
    I do not personally know it to be true but it is evidence.

Every time that anyone tries to get the logs etc. they are rebuffed. The myriad of reasons why is dizzying. Standing, proprietary data, non disclosure agreements with election machines and software providers, to name a few. That you don’t know that, at least how I read your post, is baffling.

Top Bottom