• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One of my favorite parts was where Anderson Cooper (I think) referenced Biden saying if he is elected president no member of his family will be involved in foreign companies. Cooper asked if it is inappropriate for a president's son to be so involved, was it not inappropriate for a vice president's son while he was a sitting VP

Joe led off with my family has done nothing wrong, and then jumped to George Washington warning about how dangerous foreign involvement in our elections was to the country right after he himself was elected president. I just laughed at his ignorance of the historical example he was trying to misuse

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Last night was the most pathetic debate I've ever watched in my life.

"Orange man bad"
    "I agree that orange man is bad"
    "Orange man is racist"
    "I agree that orange man is racist"

Then in the darkness, one sensible voice, the one of Yang said "Maybe we should talk about something other than orange man." Which was immediately greeted with "Orange man bad" and a bunch more agreeing about orange man.

Is this seriously all the democrats can even muster anymore? Has Trump legitimately slaughtered the entire democratic party to the point that all they do is have group therapy sessions about where the orange man touched them? This is pathetic.

And to cap it all off, we had a multi-billionaire hedge fund manager who had the gall to come out and explain how your taxes should be raised for his belief system.

Notable highlight: "I will eliminate capital gains tax, I will double capital gains tax." -Joe Biden

It was comical, but I do recall four years ago a stage of people saying "Obamacare bad, Hillary's a crook."

Politics is politics, and primary debates help the other party.

RNC Raising Money To Help Democrats Televise Five Debates A Week

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One team makes my life better, the other team makes my life Venezuela

Who to root for is a pretty easy choice

Heck, I'd root for the e
    ffing Wolverines if that would guarantee Trump's re-election (along with a Republican house)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Heck, I'd root for the effing Wolverines if that would guarantee Trump's re-election (along with a Republican house)

That makes me smile, Bug. ;)

It's curious, on INGO, I get viewed as having TDS; and at home, I kid you not, I get called a Trump fanboy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It is hard to place you at times here on INGO. Perhaps that is also true in the wider world

Whether you're East or West depends on the meridian you're being viewed from

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    That makes me smile, Bug. ;)

It's curious, on INGO, I get viewed as having TDS; and at home, I kid you not, I get called a Trump fanboy.

I have found that there are many issues on which one can have a single position that simultaneously makes you left of center on INGO and a far-right nut job to the rest of the world.

Regarding Trump, I consider him to be a corrupt, immoral, loudmouth, self-centered, childish, idiot that has also done the best job of being President that I can remember in my lifetime. That position seems to just get me ignored by both sides, particularly when I point out what it demonstrates about the people that we usually vote for.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have found that there are many issues on which one can have a single position that simultaneously makes you left of center on INGO and a far-right nut job to the rest of the world.

Regarding Trump, I consider him to be a corrupt, immoral, loudmouth, self-centered, childish, idiot that has also done the best job of being President that I can remember in my lifetime. That position seems to just get me ignored by both sides, particularly when I point out what it demonstrates about the people that we usually vote for.
    That position is likely held by a very large percentage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is hard to place you at times here on INGO. Perhaps that is also true in the wider world

Whether you're East or West depends on the meridian you're being viewed from

That position is likely held by a very large percentage.

Holy ****! <--please note, the asterisks cover the fact that it's in all caps denoting the utter surprise at the progress we're making.

I'm pretty sure I'm viewed as a far right wacko at work. But on INGO, to some people, I'm a TDS "nevertrumper" because I'm capable of criticizing the president on some things. To others, Imma "alwaysTrumper" because I'm capable of agreeing with the president on some things, and I'm capable of overlooking some faults in favor of a livable world. I've decided to view the triangulation of all the vectors, which places me within the approximate area of sane political opinions.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One team makes my life better, the other team makes my life Venezuela

Who to root for is a pretty easy choice

Heck, I'd root for the e
    ffing Wolverines if that would guarantee Trump's re-election (along with a Republican house)

Okay. I guarantee it. Trump will win reelection if you root for the Wolverines over the Buckeyes.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    HRC calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset is baffling.

Not only on its face, but in terms of what it means regarding the DEEP fault lines in the Dem party.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Probably has to do with Tulsi's responses to at the October debate. I've heard a number of dem's say that her delivered positions were soviet-like. I know she used the term "regime change" more than it probably should have been.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom