• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Stacey Abrams on 2020 MSNBC: "I do believe I could enter the conversation as late as the fall and still have a chance to win."

Going to be hard to do since she claims to be Governor of Georgia.
    She could also show up on primary day and claim she won. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    She could also show up on primary day and claim she won. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

We will never have an election, ever again, where the losing party accepts the loss gracefully. They will always claim corruption, and that it was stolen. It's a great method to fire up the followers and form a "resistance", as we're seeing now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Stacey Abrams on 2020 MSNBC: "I do believe I could enter the conversation as late as the fall and still have a chance to win."

Going to be hard to do since she claims to be Governor of Georgia.
    Oh, for pete's sake.

She couldn't win Georgia, and has a boatload of debt, and brags about it. (Of course, blaming race and gender for it, too)

I see she's finally paid her backtaxes: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/444112-stacey-abrams-settles-her-irs-debt

I wonder where she got the money? AFAIK she's unemployed.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We will never have an election, ever again, where the losing party accepts the loss gracefully. They will always claim corruption, and that it was stolen. It's a great method to fire up the followers and form a "resistance", as we're seeing now.

They're already laying the groundwork:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1129380305230598146

President Trump Needs To Be Break a Lot of Laws to Get Reelected in 2020. Everyone Should Be Prepared Because He Definitely Will.

They have a history of doing this.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...ats-arent-preparing-their-voters-hillary-lse/

This same person, in 2004:

D6xsIaXW0AMBEY7.png:small

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They're already laying the groundwork:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1129380305230598146

"President Trump Needs To Be Break a Lot of Laws to Get Reelected in 2020."

They have a history of doing this.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...ats-arent-preparing-their-voters-hillary-lse/

This same person, in 2004:

D6xsIaXW0AMBEY7.png:small

"President Trump Needs To Be Break a Lot of Laws to Get Reelected in 2020."

Was this tweeted by the inventor of the game that had "All your base are belong to us" in it? He seems to have the same command of the English language.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ol Joe,

You know he is a heck of a guy!
    Big Joe graduated from law school 76th out of 85 and has told people that he was in the top half of his class.
    Joe plagiarized several items in his life if angered he is quick to tell you he has a higher IQ than you do.
    VP Biden has failed miserably at running for President twice.
    Joe is already discussing his VP pick and assumes he will be the nominee he currently holds a 35 point lead.
    Biden's crowd sizes are so far are between 50-300 he normally refers to President BHO 7-10 times during a speech.
    Joe was in the Senate a long time I was 3 when he was elected, President Nixon was in office a person would think that you would have heard of the “Biden Law” by now? https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sponsor=300008#enacted_ex=on here is a list most are straight bull crap.
    I feel bad for Democrats and Independent voters who do not want President Trump they really don’t have a champion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ol Joe,

You know he is a heck of a guy!
    Big Joe graduated from law school 76th out of 85 and has told people that he was in the top half of his class.
    Joe plagiarized several items in his life if angered he is quick to tell you he has a higher IQ than you do.
    VP Biden has failed miserably at running for President twice.
    Joe is already discussing his VP pick and assumes he will be the nominee he currently holds a 35 point lead.
    Biden's crowd sizes are so far are between 50-300 he normally refers to President BHO 7-10 times during a speech.
    Joe was in the Senate a long time I was 3 when he was elected, President Nixon was in office a person would think that you would have heard of the “Biden Law” by now? https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/browse?sponsor=300008#enacted_ex=on here is a list most are straight bull crap.
    I feel bad for Democrats and Independent voters who do not want President Trump they really don’t have a champion.

Qualifications won't even be considered in 2020. Votes, from those inclined to do so, will be either "I like" OR "I don't like" - Trump.
    And for the record, the "knocks," you're using against against Biden, could similarly be said for Trump.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Kut where have you been I assume a overseas trip?

Yes you could beat up President Trump for many things but not for being in government all his life.
    Biden drawing tiny crowds when you are supposed to be the front runner of the Democratic Party and the ultimate anti President Trump guy is the most concerning.
    I concur that the race will be like or not like but I don’t think Joe can even match Sec. Clinton’s voter turnout.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut where have you been I assume a overseas trip?

Yes you could beat up President Trump for many things but not for being in government all his life.
    Biden drawing tiny crowds when you are supposed to be the front runner of the Democratic Party and the ultimate anti President Trump guy is the most concerning.
    I concur that the race will be like or not like but I don’t think Joe can even match Sec. Clinton’s voter turnout.

I wish. Had a family member with a medical issue (they're fine), so I was pretty much running two households. AND I have a tiny terror that is a chip off the old block, so hands full. AND I quit a job, and started a new one. So things are just now settling back down.

Biden has a lot that is less than desired, BUT his one redeeming quality, is he isn't Trump. He has the best chance of defeating Trump... if he can avoid the gaffes. And I agree that he probably won't have the turnout Clinton had, but he many not need that because I doubt Trump will have the turnout he originally had. My personal opinion, is that there are more people who have left the Trump Train, than had joined it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wish. Had a family member with a medical issue (they're fine), so I was pretty much running two households. AND I have a tiny terror that is a chip off the old block, so hands full. AND I quit a job, and started a new one. So things are just now settling back down.

Biden has a lot that is less than desired, BUT his one redeeming quality, is he isn't Trump. He has the best chance of defeating Trump... if he can avoid the gaffes. And I agree that he probably won't have the turnout Clinton had, but he many not need that because I doubt Trump will have the turnout he originally had. My personal opinion, is that there are more people who have left the Trump Train, than had joined it.

I'm not so sure that's true. His approval rating just hit an all time high. I think the Tariff bull**** is going to cost him though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not so sure that's true. His approval rating just hit an all time high. I think the Tariff bull**** is going to cost him though.

I'm speaking from a personal perspective, no hard metrics to back that opinion, but I have yet to hear the person say, "I'm so dumb for voting for Clinton. I wish I had voted for Trump." Not to say their aren't people who believe that, but I think there are more people in the "I wish I hadn't voted for Trump," camp, than the other way around.

Oh, and I agree, the tariffs might cost him but if Roe is overturned before the election, then that's certainly going to hurt him. There are plenty of Conservative women that are pro-Choice-ish, and probably don't support the draconian abortion law they just passed in my home state.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WOW! That's it. The perfect campaign slogan for every Democrat.

I'M NOT TRUMP!

No need for a platform or policies or debates. Just keep chanting, "I'm not Trump."

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The narrative that Trump voters regret their decision and won't support him in 2020 is complete nonense being pushed solely by the media. I have met many people that held their nose and voted for Trump in 2016 that are much higher on him now than they were back then when they were voting "against Hillary."

I have yet to meet a 2016 Trump voter that regrets their decision and is willing to vote for any of the current Democrat candidates.

The media and their irrational quest to try and destroy him has pushed more people into his corner than it's pulled away.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The narrative that Trump voters regret their decision and won't support him in 2020 is complete nonense being pushed solely by the media. I have met many people that held their nose and voted for Trump in 2016 that are much higher on him now than they were back then when they were voting "against Hillary."

I have yet to meet a 2016 Trump voter that regrets their decision and is willing to vote for any of the current Democrat candidates.

The media and their irrational quest to try and destroy him has pushed more people into his corner than it's pulled away.

We know that the media are liars, but if they want to be effective liars, they are at least going to have to start telling plausible lies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We know that the media are liars, but if they want to be effective liars, they are at least going to have to start telling plausible lies.

Is the idea that there are a group people with "buyers remorse," concerning Trump, implausible, because the media is reporting it, or do you simply think it's not as widespread as the media would make you believe?
    I might totally be wrong, but I'd be surprised if the president garners more votes than he did when he was originally elected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom