Gonna need more examples...

c1HRE8Y.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    At what point will the democratic party stop and realize this is not the right way to treat a guy in his twilight who has faithfully served the party his entire life?

In their absolute and total desperation to win at any cost, they're going to drag Biden through the mud on his way to the funeral home. His legacy will be replaced with a long line of self humiliation and gaffs, and the final years of his life robbed from his family.

And people wonder why I find the democratic party immoral and reprehensible.

They had a long line of people they could have went with that would have fared far better than him, and saved him some the humiliation that is already unfolding.

At some point, you can't really blame Biden anymore, because he isn't cognitively there anymore.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    At what point will the democratic party stop and realize this is not the right way to treat a guy in his twilight who has faithfully served the party his entire life?

In their absolute and total desperation to win at any cost, they're going to drag Biden through the mud on his way to the funeral home. His legacy will be replaced with a long line of self humiliation and gaffs, and the final years of his life robbed from his family.

They had a long line of people they could have went with that would have fared far better than him, and saved him some the humiliation that is already unfolding.

At some point, you can't really blame Biden anymore, because he isn't cognitively there anymore.

Biden deserves all the mud you can drag him through - totally corrupt.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I might be putting some blame on the wife. I've seen her "rescue" him on a few occasions. She might as well be propping him up too.
    She knows whats going on.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Biden deserves all the mud you can drag him through - totally corrupt.

From our point of view, yeah, he does.
    *Actually let me edit and rephrase that. If he was still functional enough to remember what he had done, then yeah. But now he's a husk of a man, likely waking up and thinking it's still the 1960s. The individual who did those things has left the building, probably more than a year ago.

I've had family go through this before, and I've watched their mental decline in their final years. It's a rough thing to watch and be around.

But for the democratic party, this is kind of a sick thing to do to your own.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nobody is forcing Joe to run, he knows what he's getting into and what he'll get out of it. I see him more as a figurehead for all the well connected people who will get richer during his presidency through policies that they will have him institute. Credit card companies will rule the country.

Always follow the money

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nobody is forcing Joe to run, he knows what he's getting into and what he'll get out of it. I see him more as a figurehead for all the well connected people who will get richer during his presidency through policies that they will have him institute. Credit card companies will rule the country.

Always follow the money

He wouldn't be instituting anything.

Bills would be made and passed, and someone would hold his hand to forge his signature while he sat there drooling. Kind of like how I imagine things went with GW, when the government expanded dramatically, behind the scenes, because there was no captain to steer the ship.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Who really gives a **** about what Barry thinks?

People who like Barry are going to vote for the democratic candidate anyway.

People on the fence could care less what Barry or Oprah or Foghorn Leghorn think. That's one of the reasons they are on the fence.

You guys can continue to burn down Obama. No one really cares one way or the other. You'll eventually move on. Most of the rest of us already left.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

People on the fence could care less what Barry or Oprah or Foghorn Leghorn think. That's one of the reasons they are on the fence.

You guys can continue to burn down Obama. No one really cares one way or the other. You'll eventually move on. Most of the rest of us already left.

If Obama ran in 2020, he'd have to run as a republican, with the platform and views he holds now.

Not sure what you're thinking.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If Obama ran in 2020, he'd have to run as a republican, with the platform and views he holds now.

Not sure what you're thinking.

How do you figure? He was as deeply a closeted progressive as any dem that won a national election since WWII.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

You mean we shouldn't care what a former POTUS thinks of the current Democrat candidate? The same candidate that served as his VP for 8 years? The same candidate that he had urged not to run? The same candidate that he held off on endorsing, while hinting that he wanted a woman to be the nominee?

6oj9tzlg3zuz.gif

Also, plenty of people who liked Obama voted Trump in the last election.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You mean we shouldn't care what a former POTUS thinks of the current Democrat candidate? The same candidate that served as his VP for 8 years? The same candidate that he had urged not to run? The same candidate that he held off on endorsing, while hinting that he wanted a woman to be the nominee?

Also, plenty of people who liked Obama voted Trump in the last election.

Which proves my point: Obama endorsed Hillary. Didn't mean spit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom