• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The thought to muse on is, was Diogenes unable to find an honest man in Athens because there were none or because his standards were too perfectionist/libertarian. What if he'd been looking for a moral man

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    DNC lawyers and his must have negotiated out a number. I imagine that with the Covid crisis Bernie probably had to discount some. Next number will be President Obama's support, I wonder if that number will be discounted any. It certainly must be very high as even Joe/DNC couldn't meet it before.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    refunds.jpg

Meanwhile on Reddit...

ben.jpg

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Soros’ check must have cleared; maybe Bolshevik Bernie will be able to purchase his own jet aircraft to shuttle himself between his three houses?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Joe made a statement:

"It is clear that I thank, c'mon man, that O'Bernie San-, and I think it's only fair that, Sanders...I thank, you know...his support helps Trump's defeatabilityness in a positive metric and it's always been that way, since the 1700's when we fought the French and Indian, I mean Native American, and British, and we fought all of them and beat them like a drum. We had a lot of rhythm, man, and we still do."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    He better work for that senate seat lol

Because snowballs chance in hell he wins in November...

I hope you don't end up eating yellow snow.....

Joe doesn't have to do much. The less said the better.

Trump has to cure a virus, get a country back to work and not say stupid stuff on TV every day.

That's a tall order for anyone. That may be an impossible order for Trump.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder if any former Bernie Bros will cross over and vote for Trump out of spite again.

Sure, but I'm thinking of the convention. I mean, Bernie has a BUNCH of delegates. If they're not bound to vote for Biden in round 1, then they could play spoiler, I think.

I haven't looked at the current race recently, but if Bernie Bros prevent Biden from getting an outright majority, then it could get really bumpy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Joe doesn't have to do much. The less said the better.

If Joe literally disappeared he'd be fine, but that isn't biden's style and never has been. He will not stop opening his mouth unless he's literally put in a cage, like Obama did to him for most of his second term.

[video=youtube;CN52cBgjKD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN52cBgjKD4[/video]

[video=youtube;49XCtizl12k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49XCtizl12k[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom