• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Realistically, what do we choose in the binary contest the real leadership provides? Do we vote for the person, or has the person just become a figurehead for a machine? The machine's only values are money and power for it's members.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So are you doing to defend Biden raping that woman? Or is she wrong because she accused a democrat?

Her story sounds 100% like the behavior he displays in front of cameras, only taken one step further.

(For people who don't know, in as PG of detail as possible, he caught her up against a wall and did some stuff with his hands up her skirt, then got upset at the rejection.)

It's true enough that we should hold them to their "believe all women". The people who defend 0biden AND say we should believe all people who have a specific immutable characteristic, without further scrutiny, should eat that statement until they gag on it. They should either renounce that nonsense, or just accept 0biden's automatic guilt.

The other side of that is our own consistency. It's > 2 decades old. Not much in the way of proof other than it seems like it's not a far stretch that given his behavior on camera, it seems within his character that he *could* do something like that. We said the case against Kavanaugh was ridiculous partly because it happened >3 decades ago and there wasn't much evidence other than his reputation for partying at the time.

So if we're going to be consistent, I think it's fine to throw "believe all women" at the people who think that, but claiming that he's guilty just because it seems like it's something within his character to do, is not the same standard we applied to Kavanaugh.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I asked you about Biden, not Trump.

Whataboutism isn't a valid argument depending on the point you're making. But it's a fair thing to question your consistency. If you don't give a **** when Trump does it, and you only give a **** when 0biden or some other democrat does it, why should he reciprocate? Why shouldn't he respond that if the double standard is okay for you, it's okay for him too then.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To paraphrase Bill Clinton, "It depends on what the definition of Hypocrisy is."

If by hypocrisy you mean holding others to a standard of behavior you claim to have but don't do, it is pretty repulsive.

If by hypocrisy you mean having high standards, trying to live up to them, and repenting when you don't, not so much.

Joy is saying Democrats can't be hypocrites because they have no standards.

The accusations against Biden are going nowhere; the Media won't cover it.

Pick your own definition and who you want to call a hypocrite.

Joy is wrong though. Democrats do have standards. It's that their standards are repulsive. :rofl:

Well, seriously, they do have standards, like "believe all women". I think it's fair to hang every democrat who ever said it, and then selectively ignores it when one of theirs gets "metoo'd".

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's true enough that we should hold them to their "believe all women". The people who defend 0biden AND say we should believe all people who have a specific immutable characteristic, without further scrutiny, should eat that statement until they gag on it. They should either renounce that nonsense, or just accept 0biden's automatic guilt.

The other side of that is our own consistency. It's > 2 decades old. Not much in the way of proof other than it seems like it's not a far stretch that given his behavior on camera, it seems within his character that he *could* do something like that. We said the case against Kavanaugh was ridiculous partly because it happened >3 decades ago and there wasn't much evidence other than his reputation for partying at the time.

So if we're going to be consistent, I think it's fine to throw "believe all women" at the people who think that, but claiming that he's guilty just because it seems like it's something within his character to do, is not the same standard we applied to Kavanaugh.

exactly

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And just to be clear.

I'm not going to spend time debating Biden v Trump in the middle of this pandemic. I have greater concerns and while some here get a boner over stuff like this, I don't.

I think I've tried to be generally supportive of Trump in this crisis.

Let's just knock this **** off for awhile. We have better things to do.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And, Andrew Cuomo has demonstrated leadership ability, something lacking from Dems this cycle and last. (Tim Kaine probably should've waited.)

He would be a viable candidate against Trump.

Which is probably why he won't get the nomination.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/03/26/cuomo-deserves-no-plaudits-for-his-handling-of-crisis/
    Cuomo Deserves No Plaudits for His Handling of Crisis

Cuomo this week again bragged about his state’s open arms, which resulted in New York’s current crisis. The reason New York now has so many more cases of coronavirus, even more than California, is “because we welcome people from across the globe,” he said on March 25. “We have people coming here, we have people who came here from China, who came here from Italy, who came here from all across the globe.”

No one, of course, should be surprised that a leading Democratic politician prioritized open borders diversity politics over public health.

This problem isn’t a new one prompted by a surge in coronavirus victims, however. A public policy researcher in 2015 detailed long waits in New York City emergency rooms. The head of the emergency department for the Mount Sinai hospital system quit in 2018 after less than a year on the job.

“I had to follow my moral compass and leave and decide this is not an organization that cares for patients,” Dr. Eric Barton told the New York Post.

And the outcry about ventilators? State officials were informed several years ago that the stockpile of ventilators was woefully inadequate to handle a severe pandemic. But instead of preparing for a looming crisis and buying 16,000 ventilators, the state’s health commissioner formed a task force to develop a system to ration the life-saving equipment. The task force “came up with rules that will be imposed when ventilators run short,” the New York Post reported last week. “*Patients assigned a red code will have highest access, and other *patients will be assigned green, yellow or blue (the worst), *depending on a ‘triage officer’s’ decision.”

Cuomo is demanding that the federal government find the 15,000 extra ventilators his state will need in the next two weeks. During a press briefing this week, Cuomo admitted his state normally has 4,000 ventilators; they recently purchased another 7,000. (The federal government has sent 4,000.) But why did Cuomo wait so long to obtain these machines and why is it somehow Trump’s responsibility, and not Cuomo’s, to find them?

The SS Leadership might be taking on water

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And just to be clear.

I'm not going to spend time debating Biden v Trump in the middle of this pandemic. I have greater concerns and while some here get a boner over stuff like this, I don't.

Will you be doing mega-cringeworthy podcasts from somewhere in your home during the crisis?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And just to be clear.

Should we knock this **** off like the dumocraps knocked this **** off for the phony Kavanaugh hearings or rather like the dumocraps knocked this **** off during the phony Trump impeachment process?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    And just to be clear.

Or. . .
    gIVHh6c.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Should we knock this **** off like the dumocraps knocked this **** off for the phony Kavanaugh hearings or rather like the dumocraps knocked this **** off during the phony Trump impeachment process?

You can do what the **** you want. Just don't be looking for responses.

If you want to be a dick, be a dick.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Keep running your mouth, you disgusting, deplorable ****. Republicans couldn't ask for a better gift.

beyotch.jpg

"Following a series of missteps"? You mean like democrats pitching a fit about Trump being racist and xenophobic for wanting to completely shut down the borders and all flights from China and Europe immediately? Those missteps? **** her and the horse she rode in on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom