churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas.....I will shut this down.
    Yes I saw a reason to step in and I did. Whatever your feelings are here make me no never mind. Please remember we have an owner. He has standards. This level of political discussion is not allowed on any of the other sights they own. Keep acting up and Ingo will loose this privilege. If I tell you to step back or step off then just do it and zip it.

So step back. I will shut this down.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So would damn near everyone on the right. What, are you telling me that you would be like "oh that's cool," and not do a triple take?

You guys still just don't get it! The right does not give a f**k who, what, when, or sexual proclivities. They want to win! Evangelicals support and pray for Trump, the same people that scorn divorce, extra marital sex, many things that Trump would be quilty of! Why, they could not depend on nice guys to win for them on abortion, immigration, and other conservative issues. They sent a f****g brash ahole to give as good as he got. He has delivered and they love him for it.

You clearly are surprised at what the right will now do to win, I am not. I always knew that someday it would happen. The whole "president as a godly man, a man like Jesus" was a farce put on conservatives by the left. God often used Godless imperfect men to accomplish Gods will throughout the Bible. The same today, many evangelicals will tell you Trump is executing gods will.

Consevatives are sick and tired of losing, they will vote for a winner...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    cop.gif

m_soldat.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. I wanted to update something, but I can't find it.
    Not even sure what thread it was in.
    Maybe this one. Maybe Gen Politics. Maybe SJW.

Anyway there was a Democrat woman, that became Independent.
    And she attended a Pres. Trump rally.
    While she is no supporter of his, it altered her views a bit.
    She made a video warning the Dems that they are losing people, and gonna lose the election if they don't pay attention.

This is the video
    (warning, occasional language)
    [video=youtube;_A1mg6pDnRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A1mg6pDnRg[/video]

Anyway, this is an update.
    "responding to criticisms"
    [video=youtube;y40awBbElHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y40awBbElHI[/video]

Well, another liberal went to the CPAC, and disagrees with her experience.

This liberal went to CPAC....and compared my experience with that of a typical political reporter.
    [video=youtube;L9-zKI9BAQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9-zKI9BAQE[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You guys still just don't get it! The right does not give a f**k who, what, when, or sexual proclivities. They want to win! Evangelicals support and pray for Trump, the same people that scorn divorce, extra marital sex, many things that Trump would be quilty of! Why, they could not depend on nice guys to win for them on abortion, immigration, and other conservative issues. They sent a f****g brash ahole to give as good as he got. He has delivered and they love him for it.

You clearly are surprised at what the right will now do to win, I am not. I always knew that someday it would happen. The whole "president as a godly man, a man like Jesus" was a farce put on conservatives by the left. God often used Godless imperfect men to accomplish Gods will throughout the Bible. The same today, many evangelicals will tell you Trump is executing gods will.

Consevatives are sick and tired of losing, they will vote for a winner...

Pretty much as I see it.

I did not like our little SB mayor because he was and is a fraud. He sucks. Literally but you get my drift. Spineless little boy riding his alleged gayness wave as far as it would take him. Yes I made fun of him because he is not the real deal.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My favorite part of the article

The staffers could not go on record because they signed a non-disclosure agreement with the campaign, the report notes.
    The staffers spoke anonymously out of concern for professional reprisal and due to a non-disclosure agreement. Klippenstein obtained a leaked copy of the NDA in February — a representative with the campaign confirmed the copy was indeed from the campaign.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm not a fan of Bloomberg, but.. if I take his money though, I have to do what I'm paid to do.

Nah. Bloomberg set this up the way he did so he could get staffers away from other campaigns. He was offering iMacs, iPhones, all kinds of money, health benefits, etc. He also went into it saying he would deploy his staffers into the general election and deploy them into support roles for whichever candidate won the nomination, even if it wasn't him.

He is reaping what he's sown.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whaaaaaaat? "Gay," and "conservative" doesn't create triple takes from people on the right (as well as the left)? Ask me again how I know conservatives are being slowly dragged to the left.

Not "dragged". It's a natural social/generational evolution. Each generation cares a little less about their parents traditions. So, emerging social norms that go against some traditions are at least a little more acceptable even to people with conservative personalities.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, what? Aren’t you the same one who says trump is far right? Now suddenly, conservatives are being drug to the left? Which is it?

Curious, if Bernie gets the nomination, who will you be voting for?

Trump is pragmatic. I do think he has many of the moral foundations that conservatives have. He definitely values loyalty and authority, which many conservatives have. I wouldn't say he's far right and I don't think Kut has ever said he's far right. But anyway, saying that even conservatives move to the left isn't wrong, per se. Though as I said above, I don't think it's fair to say that they're "dragged" to the left. And I really wouldn't necessarily call it "left" that they're moving. "Progressing" is more what I'd call it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Trump is pragmatic. I do think he has many of the moral foundations that conservatives have. He definitely values loyalty and authority, which many conservatives have. I wouldn't say he's far right and I don't think Kut has ever said he's far right. But anyway, saying that even conservatives move to the left isn't wrong, per se. Though as I said above, I don't think it's fair to say that they're "dragged" to the left. And I really wouldn't necessarily call it "left" that they're moving. "Progressing" is more what I'd call it.

Change is inevitable, growth is optional

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom