Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Best small gun IMO is the Sig P365. They've worked out all of the issues (so I've heard) and it's now very reliable and packs a lot of capacity for the size. The only gun smaller that I like is the Ruger LCP II. About as small as you can get without having ridiculous recoil. I'm not a huge fan of the .380 cartridge, but I don't think they make a 9mm that small that isn't way to snappy. The LCP II is a great gun for what it is. Decent trigger and a not horrible recoil, with reasonable accuracy. It's what I recommend for women who have to have the smallest gun they can find. I vastly would prefer the P365 if it were me, but women have a much harder time dressing around a gun than guys do.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Best small gun IMO is the Sig P365. They've worked out all of the issues (so I've heard) and it's now very reliable and packs a lot of capacity for the size. The only gun smaller that I like is the Ruger LCP II. About as small as you can get without having ridiculous recoil. I'm not a huge fan of the .380 cartridge, but I don't think they make a 9mm that small that isn't way to snappy. The LCP II is a great gun for what it is. Decent trigger and a not horrible recoil, with reasonable accuracy. It's what I recommend for women who have to have the smallest gun they can find. I vastly would prefer the P365 if it were me, but women have a much harder time dressing around a gun than guys do.
    ^ What he said ^

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, I did not win the auction on the P226. I stopped drinking before the auction ended and let the gun go after it climbed north of $700. Had I kept drinking, I'd have woken up hungover and ticked at myself for paying too much. :(

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all! Sure looks different in here. Now I see why I couldn't use Tapatalk over the weekend. I was in Alabama this past weekend. I went through Nashville on the day of the explosion, but later in the day thankfully. On the way back home yesterday I saw a very similar RV on the side of the road. I made sure I was in the furthest lane from in when I passed.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Afternoon folks! I finished up the structural repair for the termite damage in my office wall. There's a lot more lumber in there now than there was before but sometimes, it's easier to just sister a second 2x10 instead of adding the smaller 1x4 that was supporting the entry way floor.

Next up, run wiring for network while that wall is open, seal, insulate and then do some drywall work. After that comes some paint and a few throw pillows...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Afternoon folks! I finished up the structural repair for the termite damage in my office wall. There's a lot more lumber in there now than there was before but sometimes, it's easier to just sister a second 2x10 instead of adding the smaller 1x4 that was supporting the entry way floor.

Next up, run wiring for network while that wall is open, seal, insulate and then do some drywall work. After that comes some paint and a few throw pillows...
    Now would also be a good time to put in a secret compartment, if one were going to do such a thing.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I finished up the structural repair for the termite damage in my office wall...
    Slow down. Did you leave an opening for the wife to pass through beers? You should put a lazy susan in it so she can just place the beer on it and turn it around for you instead of having to get down on her hands and knees and reach all the way through to hand you a beer. It would be the nice thing to do. She'll love you all the more for it. :)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Slow down. Did you leave an opening for the wife to pass through beers? You should put a lazy susan in it so she can just place the beer on it and turn it around for you instead of having to get down on her hands and knees and reach all the way through to hand you a beer. It would be the nice thing to do. She'll love you all the more for it. :)
    Good point! Secret gun vault and a beer retrieving apparatus, and some throw pillows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom