• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Lol...Biden just said the fires out west are so bad that NASA satellites can see them from 1,000,000 miles away Hmmm...I was thinking satellites orbit from several hundred to 22,000 miles. Idiot!

Damn, politicians are stupid, but then again they are supposed to represent the general population... so they may not be that far off of the IQ of the general pop. You would think these guys would just not talk numbers of any kind unless they were briefed and the numbers were accurate and specific. Just say, they can be seen from satellites in space and be done.

All these guys really need to do is stay on their talk track and try and not look like complete idiots, speaking on topics they know nothing about.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Lol...Biden just said the fires out west are so bad that NASA satellites can see them from 1,000,000 miles away Hmmm...I was thinking satellites orbit from several hundred to 22,000 miles. Idiot!
    While I'm not one to normally defend Biden and his compromised mental state, do you think he meant it metaphorically? As in, "wow, I wish I didn't have to drive to work today, it's a million miles away!" I've been known to say things like that when obviously exaggerating. :dunno:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    While I'm not one to normally defend Biden and his compromised mental state, do you think he meant it metaphorically? As in, "wow, I wish I didn't have to drive to work today, it's a million miles away!" I've been known to say things like that when obviously exaggerating. :dunno:
    I think you are being very kind to suggest he meant it metaphorically.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

My favorite is when people say "Literally" right before they make a metaphorical statement. For example: "I'm literally starving right now"

That said, yep, could be some context there I guess. I'd have to see the video, but I'm inclined to put it right there with this lovely one:

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/gov-mcauliffe-us-gun-violence-kills-93-million-people-day

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That geissele pistol in the classies is certainly tempting. I just dont like shipping and I dont even remember where goshen is but it rhymes with ocean so that means it's too far to drive for me ;)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    That geissele pistol in the classies is certainly tempting. I just dont like shipping and I dont even remember where goshen is but it rhymes with ocean so that means it's too far to drive for me ;)
    It also rhymes with "motion" which is making me queasy just typing it!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Waiting on several deliveries today. Most important is the big brown truck with my Lilja barrel.:)

Skipping MNS tonight. Too big of a group with no social distancing. Usually doesn't bother me but must stay healthy for the FGE.

Yes, you must stay healthy ! ....... did you say FGE ? :rockwoot:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It also rhymes with "motion" which is making me queasy just typing it!

Also rhymes with lotion which should get TT interested again...

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom